Recent Productivity Developments in the World Economy: An Overview from The Conference Board Total Economy Database
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Marcel P. Timmer & Mary O’Mahony & Bart van Ark, 2007. "EU KLEMS Growth and Productivity Accounts: An Overview," International Productivity Monitor, Centre for the Study of Living Standards, vol. 14, pages 71-85, Spring.
- Timmer, Marcel P. & Ypma, Gerard & Ark, Bart van der, 2003. "IT in the European Union: driving productivity divergence?," GGDC Research Memorandum 200363, Groningen Growth and Development Centre, University of Groningen.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gregory, Robert G., 2012.
"Living standards, terms of trade and foreign ownership: reflections on the Australian mining boom,"
Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics,
Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 56(2), June.
- Robert G Gregory, 2012. "Living standards, terms of trade and foreign ownership: reflections on the Australian mining boom," Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 56(2), pages 171-200, April.
- R.G. Gregory, 2011. "Living Standards, Terms of Trade and Foreign Ownership: Reflections on the Australian Mining Boom," CEPR Discussion Papers 656, Centre for Economic Policy Research, Research School of Economics, Australian National University.
- Pritha Mitra & Amr Hosny & Gohar Abajyan & Mark Fischer, 2015. "Estimating Potential Growth in the Middle East and Central Asia," IMF Working Papers 15/62, International Monetary Fund.
- Christine Carmody, 2013. "Slowing Productivity Growth - A developed economy," Economic Roundup, The Treasury, Australian Government, issue 2, pages 57-78, December.
- Üngör, Murat, 2014.
"Some thought experiments on the changes in labor supply in Turkey,"
Elsevier, vol. 39(C), pages 265-272.
- Murat Ungor, 2013. "Some Thought Experiments on the Changes in Labor Supply in Turkey," Working Papers 1314, Research and Monetary Policy Department, Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey.
- Üngör, Murat, 2013. "Some Thought Experiments on the Changes in Labor Supply in Turkey," EY International Congress on Economics I (EYC2013), October 24-25, 2013, Ankara, Turkey 219, Ekonomik Yaklasim Association.
- Murat Ungor, 2012. "A Production Function Method of Estimating the Output Gap," CBT Research Notes in Economics 1219, Research and Monetary Policy Department, Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey.
- Salvatore, Dominick, 2010. "Growth or stagnation after recession for the U.S. and other large advanced economies," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 32(5), pages 637-647, September.
- Murat Üngör & M. Koray Kalafatcılar, 2014. "Productivity, Demographics, and Growth in Turkey: 2004-12," Ekonomi-tek - International Economics Journal, Turkish Economic Association, vol. 3(1), pages 23-56, January.
More about this item
KeywordsProductivity; Total-Factor Productivity; Cross-Country Comparison; Labour Productivity; EfficiencyLabour; Capital;
- O11 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Macroeconomic Analyses of Economic Development
- F00 - International Economics - - General - - - General
- O47 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity - - - Empirical Studies of Economic Growth; Aggregate Productivity; Cross-Country Output Convergence
- D24 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - Production; Cost; Capital; Capital, Total Factor, and Multifactor Productivity; Capacity
- J24 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Human Capital; Skills; Occupational Choice; Labor Productivity
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sls:ipmsls:v:19:y:2010:1. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CSLS). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cslssca.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.