Growth or stagnation after recession for the U.S. and other large advanced economies
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- World Bank & International Finance Corporation, "undated". "Doing Business in Colombia 2010," World Bank Other Operational Studies 13426, The World Bank.
- Salvatore, Dominick, 2008. "Growth, productivity and compensation in the United States and in the other G-7 countries," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 30(4), pages 627-631.
- repec:wbk:wboper:13434 is not listed on IDEAS
- Chad Syverson, 2011.
"What Determines Productivity?,"
Journal of Economic Literature,
American Economic Association, vol. 49(2), pages 326-365, June.
- Salvatore, Dominick, 2003. "The New Economy and growth in the G-7 countries," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 25(5), pages 531-540, July.
- repec:wbk:wboper:13438 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:wbk:wboper:13436 is not listed on IDEAS
- World Bank & International Finance Corporation, "undated". "Doing Business in Zanzibar 2010," World Bank Other Operational Studies 13439, The World Bank.
- repec:wbk:wboper:13425 is not listed on IDEAS
- Campano, Fred & Salvatore, Dominick, 2006. "Income Distribution," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780195300918, December.
- World Bank & International Finance Corporation, "undated". "Doing Business in Philippines 2011," World Bank Other Operational Studies 13437, The World Bank.
- Vivian Chen & Abhay Gupta & Andre Therrien & Gad Levanon & Bart van Ark, 2010. "Recent Productivity Developments in the World Economy: An Overview from The Conference Board Total Economy Database," International Productivity Monitor, Centre for the Study of Living Standards, vol. 19, pages 3-19, Spring.
- ., 2006. "Income Distribution," Chapters, in: The Elgar Companion to Development Studies, chapter 55 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Dominick Salvatore, 1998. "Europe's Structural and Competitiveness Problems and the Euro," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 21(2), pages 189-205, 03.
- World Bank & International Finance Corporation, "undated". "Doing Business in Pakistan 2010," World Bank Other Operational Studies 13435, The World Bank.
- World Bank & International Finance Corporation, "undated". "Doing Business in Nigeria 2010," World Bank Other Operational Studies 13424, The World Bank.
- Gordon, Robert J, 2010. "Revisiting U. S. productivity Growth over the Past Century with a View of the Future," CEPR Discussion Papers 7991, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- repec:wbk:wboper:13423 is not listed on IDEAS
- Robert J. Gordon, 2010. "Revisiting U. S. Productivity Growth over the Past Century with a View of the Future," NBER Working Papers 15834, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jpolmo:v:32:y::i:5:p:637-647. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Shamier, Wendy)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.