Revisiting U. S. Productivity Growth over the Past Century with a View of the Future
Download full text from publisher
Blog mentionsAs found by EconAcademics.org, the blog aggregator for Economics research:
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Iwaisako, Tatsuro & Tanaka, Hitoshi, 2017. "Product cycles and growth cycles," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 105(C), pages 22-40.
- Bianchi, Francesco & Kung, Howard, 2014. "Growth, Slowdowns, and Recoveries," CEPR Discussion Papers 10291, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Emannuel Dhyne & Joep Konings & Joep Konings & Stijn Vanormelingen,, 2018. "IT and productivity: A firm level analysis," Working Paper Research 346, National Bank of Belgium.
- repec:eee:moneco:v:101:y:2019:i:c:p:47-63 is not listed on IDEAS
- Christine Carmody, 2013. "Slowing Productivity Growth - A developed economy," Economic Roundup, The Treasury, Australian Government, issue 2, pages 57-78, December.
- John G. Fernald, 2015.
"Productivity and Potential Output before, during, and after the Great Recession,"
NBER Macroeconomics Annual,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 29(1), pages 1-51.
- John G. Fernald, 2014. "Productivity and Potential Output before, during, and after the Great Recession," NBER Chapters,in: NBER Macroeconomics Annual 2014, Volume 29, pages 1-51 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- John G. Fernald, 2012. "Productivity and potential output before, during, and after the Great Recession," Working Paper Series 2012-18, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Fernald, John G., 2014. "Productivity and Potential Output Before, During, and After the Great Recession," Working Paper Series 2014-15, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- John Fernald, 2014. "Productivity and Potential Output Before, During, and After the Great Recession," NBER Working Papers 20248, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- John Fernald, 2014. "Productivity and Potential Output Before, During, and After the Great Recession," 2014 Meeting Papers 1369, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- repec:aei:rpaper:37301 is not listed on IDEAS
- David M. Byrne & Stephen D. Oliner & Daniel E. Sichel, 2013.
"Is the Information Technology Revolution Over?,"
International Productivity Monitor,
Centre for the Study of Living Standards, vol. 25, pages 20-36, Spring.
- Stephen D. Oliner & Daniel E. Sichel & David M. Byrne, 2013. "Is the information technology revolution over?," AEI Economics Working Papers 4618, American Enterprise Institute.
- David M. Byrne & Stephen D. Oliner & Daniel E. Sichel, 2013. "Is the information technology revolution over?," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2013-36, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (US).
- Salvatore, Dominick, 2010. "Growth or stagnation after recession for the U.S. and other large advanced economies," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 32(5), pages 637-647, September.
- Areendam Chanda & Bibhudutta Panda, 2016.
"Productivity Growth In Goods And Services Across The Heterogeneous States Of America,"
Western Economic Association International, vol. 54(2), pages 1021-1045, April.
- Areendam Chanda & Bibhudutta Panda, 2014. "Productivity Growth in Goods and Services Across The Heterogeneous States of America," Departmental Working Papers 2014-10, Department of Economics, Louisiana State University.
- Arora, Vipin, 2016. "Aggregate Productivity under an Energy-Based Approach," EconStor Research Reports 126146, ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics.
- Selgin, George & Beckworth, David & Bahadir, Berrak, 2015. "The productivity gap: Monetary policy, the subprime boom, and the post-2001 productivity surge," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 37(2), pages 189-207.
More about this item
- D24 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - Production; Cost; Capital; Capital, Total Factor, and Multifactor Productivity; Capacity
- E01 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - General - - - Measurement and Data on National Income and Product Accounts and Wealth; Environmental Accounts
- E22 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - Investment; Capital; Intangible Capital; Capacity
- N1 - Economic History - - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics; Industrial Structure; Growth; Fluctuations
- N11 - Economic History - - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics; Industrial Structure; Growth; Fluctuations - - - U.S.; Canada: Pre-1913
- N12 - Economic History - - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics; Industrial Structure; Growth; Fluctuations - - - U.S.; Canada: 1913-
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberwo:15834. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.