Europe's Structural and Competitiveness Problems and the Euro
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Baas, Timo & Belke, Ansgar H., 2014.
"Labor Market Reforms and Current Account Imbalances: Beggar-Thy-Neighbor Policies in a Currency Union?,"
IZA Discussion Papers
8453, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Baas, Timo & Belke, Ansgar, 2014. "Labor Market Reforms and Current Account Imbalances - Beggar-thy-Neighbor Policies in a Currency Union?," Ruhr Economic Papers 505, RWI - Leibniz-Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-University Bochum, TU Dortmund University, University of Duisburg-Essen.
- Baas, Timo & Belke, Ansgar, 2014. "Labour Market Reforms and Current Account Imbalances: Beggar-thy-neighbour policies in a currency union?," CEPS Papers 9621, Centre for European Policy Studies.
- Timo Baas & Ansgar Belke, 2015. "Labor market reforms and current account imbalances - beggar-thy-neighbor policies in a currency union?," EcoMod2015 8484, EcoMod.
- Ansgar Belke & Timo Baas, 2014. "Labor Market Reforms and Current Account Imbalances – Beggar-thy-neighbor Policies in a Currency Union?," ROME Working Papers 201407, ROME Network.
- repec:zbw:rwirep:0505 is not listed on IDEAS
- Salvatore, Dominick, 2008. "Growth, productivity and compensation in the United States and in the other G-7 countries," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 30(4), pages 627-631.
- repec:bla:worlde:v:40:y:2017:i:5:p:836-848 is not listed on IDEAS
- Dominick Salvatore, 1998. "International Monetary and Financial Arrangements: Present and Future," Open Economies Review, Springer, vol. 9(1), pages 375-416, January.
- Timo Baas & Ansgar Belke, 2014. "Labor Market Reforms and Current Account Imbalances - Beggar-thy-Neighbor Policies in a Currency Union?," Ruhr Economic Papers 0505, Rheinisch-Westfälisches Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-Universität Bochum, Universität Dortmund, Universität Duisburg-Essen.
- Salvatore, Dominick, 2010. "Growth or stagnation after recession for the U.S. and other large advanced economies," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 32(5), pages 637-647, September.
- Dominick Salvatore, 2000. "The Present International Monetary System: Problems, Complications, and Reforms," Open Economies Review, Springer, vol. 11(1), pages 133-148, August.
- Gilroy, Bernard Michael, 2001. "Globalisation, multinational enterprises and European integration," MPRA Paper 17972, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:ejw:journl:v:7:y:2010:i:1:p:4-52 is not listed on IDEAS
- Salvatore, Dominick, 2006. "Twin deficits in the G-7 countries and global structural imbalances," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 28(6), pages 701-712, September.
- Salvatore, Dominick, 2015. "Europe's euro and competitiveness crises," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 37(3), pages 445-449.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:worlde:v:21:y:1998:i:2:p:189-205. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0378-5920 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.