Globalisation, multinational enterprises and European integration
The key to success is to institutionalise integrative thinking in your organization and among employees within co-operative yet highly competitive environments. Therefore, the next section of this paper lays out a general discussion of globalisation versus internationalisation in which an attempt is made to get perspectives right based upon casual observation of current stylised facts. Section 3 briefly reviews the international competitiveness of Germany and Europe. Section 4 moves on to a brief outlook and some tentative conclusions.
|Date of creation:||2001|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Ludwigstraße 33, D-80539 Munich, Germany|
Web page: https://mpra.ub.uni-muenchen.de
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Michael Kitson & Jonathan Michie, 1997. "Does Manufacturing Matter?," International Journal of the Economics of Business, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 4(1), pages 71-95.
- Dominick Salvatore, 1998. "Europe's Structural and Competitiveness Problems and the Euro," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 21(2), pages 189-205, 03.
- repec:ilo:ilowps:338944 is not listed on IDEAS
- Gilroy, Bernard Michael, 1998.
"Die Globalisierungsfalle: Gibt es sie wirklich?
[The globalization pitfall: Does it really exist?]," MPRA Paper 21036, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gilroy, Bernard Michael, 1998. "International Competitiveness, Multinational Enterprise Technology Clubs and the Government Interface," MPRA Paper 17983, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Thomas L Brewer, 1992. "An Issue-Area Approach to the Analysis of MNE-Government Relations," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 23(2), pages 295-309, June.
- Simona Iammarino & Jonathan Michie, 1998. "The Scope of Technological Globalisation," International Journal of the Economics of Business, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 5(3), pages 335-353.
- repec:fip:fedlie:y:2000:i:jul is not listed on IDEAS