An Issue-Area Approach to the Analysis of MNE-Government Relations
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Yorgos Rizopoulos & Dimitrios Sergakis, 2010. "MNEs and policy networks: Institutional embeddedness and strategic choice," Post-Print halshs-01968233, HAL.
- Gilroy, Bernard Michael, 2001. "Globalisation, multinational enterprises and European integration," MPRA Paper 17972, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bartels, Frank L. & Napolitano, Francesco & Tissi, Nicola E., 2014. "FDI in Sub-Saharan Africa: A longitudinal perspective on location-specific factors (2003–2010)," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 23(3), pages 516-529.
- Klopf, Patricia & Nell, Phillip C., 2018. "How “space” and “place” influence subsidiary host country political embeddedness," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 27(1), pages 186-197.
- Rizopoulos, Yorgos A. & Sergakis, Dimitrios E., 2010. "MNEs and policy networks: Institutional embeddedness and strategic choice," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 45(3), pages 250-256, July.
- Lammertjan Dam & Bert Scholtens & Elmer Sterken, 2007. "Corporate Governance and International Location Decisions of Multinational Enterprises," Corporate Governance: An International Review, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 15(6), pages 1330-1347, November.
- Andreas Bausch & Mario Krist, 2007. "The effect of context-related moderators on the internationalization-performance relationship: Evidence from meta-analysis," Management International Review, Springer, vol. 47(3), pages 319-347, June.
- Frank L. BARTELS & Markus EICHER & Christopher BACHTROG & Gorazd REZONJA, 2009. "Foreign Direct Investment In Sub‐Saharan Africa: Changing Location‐Specific Advantages As Signals Of Competitiveness," The Developing Economies, Institute of Developing Economies, vol. 47(3), pages 244-278, September.
- Luo, Yadong, 2004. "A coopetition perspective of MNC-host government relations," Journal of International Management, Elsevier, vol. 10(4), pages 431-451.
- Dang, Quyen Thao & Jasovska, Pavlina & Rammal, Hussain Gulzar, 2020. "International business-government relations: The risk management strategies of MNEs in emerging economies," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 55(1).
- Eden, Lorraine & Molot, Maureen Appel, 2002. "Insiders, outsiders and host country bargains," Journal of International Management, Elsevier, vol. 8(4), pages 359-388.
- Gamso, Jonas & Nelson, Roy C., 2019. "Does partnering with the World Bank shield investors from political risks in less developed countries?," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 54(5), pages 1-1.
- Keillor, Bruce D. & Wilkinson, Timothy J. & Owens, Deborah, 2005. "Threats to international operations: dealing with political risk at the firm level," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 58(5), pages 629-635, May.
- Gilroy, Bernard Michael, 1998. "International Competitiveness, Multinational Enterprise Technology Clubs and the Government Interface," MPRA Paper 17983, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:jtr:journl:v:4:y:2012:i:1:p:78-113 is not listed on IDEAS
- George Economakis & Yorgos Rizopoulos & Dimitrios Sergakis, 2010. "Patterns of Corruption," Post-Print halshs-01968240, HAL.
- Zheng Xiaosong & Zhang Jinming, 2011. "Factors Influencing International Joint Venture Performance in China," Annals - Economic and Administrative Series -, Faculty of Business and Administration, University of Bucharest, vol. 5(1), pages 167-184, December.
- Charles E. Stevens & En Xie & Mike W. Peng, 2016. "Toward a legitimacy-based view of political risk: The case of Google and Yahoo in China," Strategic Management Journal, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 37(5), pages 945-963, May.
- Wirginia Doryń & Dorota Stachera, 2008. "Wpływ internacjonalizacji na wyniki ekonomiczne największych polskich przedsiębiorstw przemysłowych," Gospodarka Narodowa. The Polish Journal of Economics, Warsaw School of Economics, issue 11-12, pages 95-114.
- Vivoda Vlado, 2011. "Bargaining Model for the International Oil Industry," Business and Politics, De Gruyter, vol. 13(4), pages 1-36, December.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pal:jintbs:v:23:y:1992:i:2:p:295-309. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Springer Nature Abstracting and Indexing). General contact details of provider: http://www.palgrave-journals.com/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.