A coopetition perspective of MNC-host government relations
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Nathan Fagre & Louis T Wells, 1982. "Bargaining Power of Multinationals and Host Governments," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 13(2), pages 9-24, June.
- Encarnation, Dennis J. & Wells, Louis T., 1985. "Sovereignty en garde: negotiating with foreign investors," International Organization, Cambridge University Press, vol. 39(01), pages 47-78, December.
- Jean J Boddewyn, 1988. "Political Aspects of MNE Theory," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 19(3), pages 341-363, September.
- Alan M. Rugman & Alain Verbeke, 2003. "Multinational enterprises and public policy," Chapters,in: The New Economic Analysis of Multinationals, chapter 7 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Donald J Lecraw, 1984. "Bargaining Power, Ownership, and Profitability of Transnational Corporations in Developing Countries," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 15(1), pages 27-43, March.
- Yadong Luo, 2001. "Toward a Cooperative View of MNC-Host Government Relations: Building Blocks and Performance Implications," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 32(3), pages 401-419, September.
- Thomas L Brewer, 1992. "An Issue-Area Approach to the Analysis of MNE-Government Relations," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 23(2), pages 295-309, June.
- Osland, Gregory & Björkman, Ingmar, 1998. "MNC-host government interaction:: Government pressures on MNCS in China," European Management Journal, Elsevier, vol. 16(1), pages 91-100, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Basant, Rakesh & Rai, Rajnish, 2013. "Alliance Capability, Governance Mechanisms And Stakeholder Management In Complex Settings," IIMA Working Papers WP2013-05-10, Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad, Research and Publication Department.
- Wojciech Czakon & Mariusz Rogalski, 2014. "Coopetition typology revisited - a behavioural approach," International Journal of Business Environment, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 6(1), pages 28-46.
- repec:eee:worbus:v:52:y:2017:i:6:p:743-759 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:iburev:v:26:y:2017:i:6:p:1208-1217 is not listed on IDEAS
- Li, Jiatao & Kozhikode, Rajiv Krishnan, 2009. "Developing new innovation models: Shifts in the innovation landscapes in emerging economies and implications for global R&D management," Journal of International Management, Elsevier, vol. 15(3), pages 328-339, September.
- Hong, Jacky F.L. & Snell, Robin Stanley, 2015. "Knowledge development through co-opetition: A case study of a Japanese foreign subsidiary and its local suppliers," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 50(4), pages 769-780.
- repec:spr:amsrev:v:4:y:2014:i:3:d:10.1007_s13162-014-0061-5 is not listed on IDEAS
- Fainshmidt, Stav & White, George O. & Cangioni, Carole, 2014. "Legal Distance, Cognitive Distance, and Conflict Resolution in International Business Intellectual Property Disputes," Journal of International Management, Elsevier, vol. 20(2), pages 188-200.
- Aïssaoui, Rachida & Fabian, Frances, 2015. "The French Paradox: Implications for Variations in Global Convergence," Journal of International Management, Elsevier, vol. 21(1), pages 31-48.
More about this item
KeywordsCoopetition MNC Host government;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:intman:v:10:y:2004:i:4:p:431-451. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/601266/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.