Alliance Capability, Governance Mechanisms And Stakeholder Management In Complex Settings
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Luo, Yadong, 2007. "A coopetition perspective of global competition," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 42(2), pages 129-144, June.
- Lee, Yikuan & Cavusgil, S. Tamer, 2006. "Enhancing alliance performance: The effects of contractual-based versus relational-based governance," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 59(8), pages 896-905, August.
- Cary Deck & Nisvan Erkal, 2013.
"An Experimental Analysis Of Dynamic Incentives To Share Knowledge,"
Western Economic Association International, vol. 51(2), pages 1622-1639, April.
- Cary Deck & Nisvan Erkal, 2009. "An Experimental Analysis of Dynamic Incentives to Share Knowledge," Department of Economics - Working Papers Series 1083, The University of Melbourne.
- Tarun Khanna & Krishna Palepu, 2000. "Is Group Affiliation Profitable in Emerging Markets? An Analysis of Diversified Indian Business Groups," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 55(2), pages 867-891, April.
- Luo, Yadong, 2004. "A coopetition perspective of MNC-host government relations," Journal of International Management, Elsevier, vol. 10(4), pages 431-451.
- Mellat-Parast, Mahour & Digman, Lester A., 2008. "Learning: The interface of quality management and strategic alliances," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 114(2), pages 820-829, August.
- Bruce Kogut & Harbir Singh, 1988. "The Effect of National Culture on the Choice of Entry Mode," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 19(3), pages 411-432, September.
- T. K. Das, 2002. "The Dynamics of Alliance Conditions in the Alliance Development Process," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 39(5), pages 725-746, July.
- B. Douglas Bernheim & Michael D. Whinston, 1990. "Multimarket Contact and Collusive Behavior," RAND Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 21(1), pages 1-26, Spring.
- Stein E. Østbye & Matthew R. Roelofs, 2013. "The competition--innovation debate: is R&D cooperation the answer?," Economics of Innovation and New Technology, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 22(2), pages 153-176, March.
- Fama, Eugene F, 1980. "Agency Problems and the Theory of the Firm," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 88(2), pages 288-307, April.
- Jiang, Xu & Li, Yuan, 2009. "An empirical investigation of knowledge management and innovative performance: The case of alliances," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(2), pages 358-368, March.
- Lumineau, Fabrice & Malhotra, Deepak, 2011. "Shadow of the contract: how contract structure shapes inter-firm dispute resolution," MPRA Paper 38359, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Rothaermel, Frank T. & Deeds, David L., 2006. "Alliance type, alliance experience and alliance management capability in high-technology ventures," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 21(4), pages 429-460, July.
- Sascha Albers, 2010. "Configurations of Alliance Governance Systems," Schmalenbach Business Review (sbr), LMU Munich School of Management, vol. 62(3), pages 204-233, July.
- Armstrong, J. Scott & Overton, Terry S., 1977. "Estimating Nonresponse Bias in Mail Surveys," MPRA Paper 81694, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-06-09 (All new papers)
- NEP-BEC-2013-06-09 (Business Economics)
- NEP-CSE-2013-06-09 (Economics of Strategic Management)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:iim:iimawp:12111. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eciimin.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.