Report NEP-BEC-2013-06-09This is the archive for NEP-BEC, a report on new working papers in the area of Business Economics. Vasileios Bougioukos issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Fogel, Kathy S. & Lee, Kevin K. & Lee, Wayne Y. & Palmberg, Johanna, 2013. "Foreign Investors as Change Agents: The Swedish Firm Experience," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 311, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Fabiano Schivardi & Andrea Pozzi, 2012. "What drives firm growth? The role of demand and TFP shocks," 2012 Meeting Papers 810, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Basant, Rakesh & Rai, Rajnish, 2013. "Alliance Capability, Governance Mechanisms And Stakeholder Management In Complex Settings," IIMA Working Papers WP2013-05-10, Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad, Research and Publication Department.
- Tina Wolf, 2013. "Innovative start-up patenting: a new approach towards identification and determinants," Jena Economic Research Papers 2013-023, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Richard Fabling & Maré, David C, 2013. "Firm-level Hiring Difficulties: Persistence, Business Cycle and Local Labour Market Influences," Working Papers 13_06, Motu Economic and Public Policy Research.
- Braunerhjelm, Pontus & Eklund, Johan E., 2013. "Taxes, tax administrative burdens and new firm formation," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 312, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Virgiliu Midrigan & Joe Kaboski & George Alessandria, 2012. "Trade, Inventories, and International Business Cycles," 2012 Meeting Papers 762, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Haskel, J & Goodridge, P & Wallis, G, 2013. "Can intangible investment explain the UK productivity puzzle?," Working Papers 11140, Imperial College, London, Imperial College Business School.
- ITO Koji, 2013. "Internationalization of the Japanese Manufacturing Industry and the Structure of the Global Value Chain (Japanese)," Discussion Papers (Japanese) 13035, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Natália Barbosa & Ana Paula Faria & Vasco Eiriz, 2013. "Industry - and firm-specific factors of innovation novelty," NIPE Working Papers 10/2013, NIPE - Universidade do Minho.
- Bracke, Philippe & Hilber, Christian & Silva, Olmo, 2013. "Homeownership and Entrepreneurship: The Role of Commitment and Mortgage Debt," IZA Discussion Papers 7417, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).