Report NEP-CSE-2013-06-09This is the archive for NEP-CSE, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Strategic Management. Joao Jose de Matos Ferreira issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
Subscribe to this report: email or RSS.
Other reports in NEP-CSE
The following items were announced in this report:
- Natália Barbosa & Ana Paula Faria & Vasco Eiriz, 2013. "Industry - and firm-specific factors of innovation novelty," NIPE Working Papers 10/2013, NIPE - Universidade do Minho.
- Doran, Justin & O'Leary, Eoin, 2013. "The Roles of R&D and networking for innovation by Irish and foreign-owned firms: evidence from the Irish CIS 2006-08," MPRA Paper 47291, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Tina Wolf, 2013. "Innovative start-up patenting: a new approach towards identification and determinants," Jena Economics Research Papers 2013-023, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Barge-Gil, Andrés & Conti, Annamaria, 2013. "Firm R&D units and outsourcing partners: A matching story," MPRA Paper 44090, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Marine Agogué & Anna Yström & Pascal Le Masson, 2013. "Rethinking the role of intermediaries as an architect of collective exploration and creation of knowledge in open innovation," Post-Print hal-00707376, HAL.
- Iris WanzenbÃ¶ck & Thomas Scherngell & Thomas Brenner, 2013. "Embeddedness of regions in European knowledge networks. A comparative analysis of inter-regional R and D collaborations, co-patents and co-publications," Working Papers on Innovation and Space 2013-07, Philipps University Marburg, Department of Geography.
- Tom Broekel & Nicky Rogge & Thomas Brenner, 2013. "The innovation efficiency of German regions - a shared-input DEA approach," Working Papers on Innovation and Space 2013-08, Philipps University Marburg, Department of Geography.
- IKEUCHI Kenta & YoungGak KIM & KWON Hyeog Ug & FUKAO Kyoji, 2013. "Productivity Dynamics and R&D Spillovers in the Japanese Manufacturing Industry: An empirical analysis based on micro-level data (Japanese)," Discussion Papers (Japanese) 13036, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- BABA Ryota & MOTOHASHI Kazuyuki, 2013. "Entrepreneurship and Human Capital: Empirical study using a survey of entrepreneurs in Japan," Discussion papers 13049, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Osama Meqdadi & Thomas Johnsen & Rhona Johnsen, 2012. "The Role of SME Suppliers in Implementing Sustainability," Post-Print hal-00824677, HAL.
- ITO Koji, 2013. "Internationalization of the Japanese Manufacturing Industry and the Structure of the Global Value Chain (Japanese)," Discussion Papers (Japanese) 13035, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Dirk Czarnitzki & Otto Toivanen, 2013. "Innovation Policy and Economic Growth," European Economy - Economic Papers 2008 - 2015 482, Directorate General Economic and Financial Affairs (DG ECFIN), European Commission.
- Ben Westmore, 2013. "R&D, Patenting and Growth: The Role of Public Policy," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 1047, OECD Publishing.
- Basant, Rakesh & Rai, Rajnish, 2013. "Alliance Capability, Governance Mechanisms And Stakeholder Management In Complex Settings," IIMA Working Papers WP2013-05-10, Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad, Research and Publication Department.
- Vassili Joannides & Nicolas Berland, 2013. "Constructing a research network: accounting knowledge in production," Grenoble Ecole de Management (Post-Print) hal-00824632, HAL.
- Oecd, 2013. "Exploring Data-Driven Innovation as a New Source of Growth: Mapping the Policy Issues Raised by "Big Data"," OECD Digital Economy Papers 222, OECD Publishing.
- Item repec:ipg:wpaper:12 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Molina, José Alberto & Gimenez-Nadal, J. Ignacio & Cuesta, José A. & Garcia-Lazaro, Carlos & Moreno, Yamir & Sanchez, Angel, 2013. "Gender Differences in Cooperation: Experimental Evidence on High School Students," IZA Discussion Papers 7421, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Item repec:hal:gemwpa:hal-00824354 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Dan Andrews & Chiara Criscuolo, 2013. "Knowledge-Based Capital, Innovation and Resource Allocation: A Going for Growth Report," OECD Economic Policy Papers 4, OECD Publishing.
- Dan Andrews & Chiara Criscuolo, 2013. "Knowledge-Based Capital, Innovation and Resource Allocation," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 1046, OECD Publishing.