Productivity Dynamics and R&D Spillovers in the Japanese Manufacturing Industry: An empirical analysis based on micro-level data (Japanese)
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- TOKUI Joji & MAKINO Tatsuji & FUKAO Kyoji, 2015. "Industry-level Factor Inputs and TFP and Regional Convergence: 1970-2008," Discussion papers 15089, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- repec:eee:proeco:v:198:y:2018:i:c:p:38-49 is not listed on IDEAS
- Kyoji Fukao, 2013. "Explaining Japan's Unproductive Two Decades," Asian Economic Policy Review, Japan Center for Economic Research, vol. 8(2), pages 193-213, December.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-06-09 (All new papers)
- NEP-CSE-2013-06-09 (Economics of Strategic Management)
- NEP-INO-2013-06-09 (Innovation)
- NEP-PBE-2013-06-09 (Public Economics)
- NEP-SBM-2013-06-09 (Small Business Management)
- NEP-URE-2013-06-09 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eti:rdpsjp:13036. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (KUMAGAI, Akiko). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/rietijp.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .