Report NEP-INO-2013-06-09This is the archive for NEP-INO, a report on new working papers in the area of Innovation. Steffen Lippert issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
Subscribe to this report: email or RSS.
Other reports in NEP-INO
The following items were announced in this report:
- Doran, Justin & O'Leary, Eoin, 2013. "The Roles of R&D and networking for innovation by Irish and foreign-owned firms: evidence from the Irish CIS 2006-08," MPRA Paper 47291, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ben Westmore, 2013. "R&D, Patenting and Growth: The Role of Public Policy," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 1047, OECD Publishing.
- Natália Barbosa & Ana Paula Faria & Vasco Eiriz, 2013. "Industry - and firm-specific factors of innovation novelty," NIPE Working Papers 10/2013, NIPE - Universidade do Minho.
- Thomas Bolli & Martin Woerter, 2013. "Technological Diversification and Innovation Performance," KOF Working papers 13-336, KOF Swiss Economic Institute, ETH Zurich.
- Tina Wolf, 2013. "Innovative start-up patenting: a new approach towards identification and determinants," Jena Economics Research Papers 2013-023, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Dirk Czarnitzki & Otto Toivanen, 2013. "Innovation Policy and Economic Growth," European Economy - Economic Papers 2008 - 2015 482, Directorate General Economic and Financial Affairs (DG ECFIN), European Commission.
- Tom Broekel & Nicky Rogge & Thomas Brenner, 2013. "The innovation efficiency of German regions - a shared-input DEA approach," Working Papers on Innovation and Space 2013-08, Philipps University Marburg, Department of Geography.
- Philippe Aghion & Ufuk Akcigit & Jesus Fernandez-Villaverde, 2013. "Optimal Capital Versus Labor Taxation with Innovation-Led Growth," PIER Working Paper Archive 13-025, Penn Institute for Economic Research, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania.
- Cassi, Lorenzo & Plunket, Anne, 2013. "Proximity, network formation and inventive performance: in search of the proximity paradox," MPRA Paper 47388, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Barge-Gil, Andrés & Conti, Annamaria, 2013. "Firm R&D units and outsourcing partners: A matching story," MPRA Paper 44090, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Marine Agogué & Pascal Le Masson & Douglas K. Robinson, 2012. "Orphan innovation, or when path-creation goes stale: a design framework to characterize path-dependence in real time," Post-Print hal-00707372, HAL.
- Dan Andrews & Chiara Criscuolo, 2013. "Knowledge-Based Capital, Innovation and Resource Allocation," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 1046, OECD Publishing.
- Dan Andrews & Chiara Criscuolo, 2013. "Knowledge-Based Capital, Innovation and Resource Allocation: A Going for Growth Report," OECD Economic Policy Papers 4, OECD Publishing.
- Marine Agogué & Anna Yström & Pascal Le Masson, 2013. "Rethinking the role of intermediaries as an architect of collective exploration and creation of knowledge in open innovation," Post-Print hal-00707376, HAL.
- IKEUCHI Kenta & YoungGak KIM & KWON Hyeog Ug & FUKAO Kyoji, 2013. "Productivity Dynamics and R&D Spillovers in the Japanese Manufacturing Industry: An empirical analysis based on micro-level data (Japanese)," Discussion Papers (Japanese) 13036, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Iris WanzenbÃ¶ck & Thomas Scherngell & Thomas Brenner, 2013. "Embeddedness of regions in European knowledge networks. A comparative analysis of inter-regional R and D collaborations, co-patents and co-publications," Working Papers on Innovation and Space 2013-07, Philipps University Marburg, Department of Geography.
- Cristina Jude, 2012. "Horizontal and Vertical Technology Spillovers from FDI in Eastern Europe," Working Papers halshs-00828022, HAL.
- Haskel, J & Corrado, C & Jona-Lasinio, C & Iommi, M, 2013. "Innovation and intangible investment in Europe, Japan and the US," Working Papers 11139, Imperial College, London, Imperial College Business School.
- Item repec:ipg:wpaper:12 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Chu, Angus C. & Cozzi, Guido & Lai, Ching-Chong & Liao, Chih-Hsing, 2013. "Monetary Policy, R&D and Economic Growth in an Open Economy," MPRA Paper 47364, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ken-ichi Hashimoto & Ken Tabata, 2013. "Rising Longevity, Human Capital and Fertility in Overlapping Generations Version of an R&D-based Growth Model," Discussion Paper Series 104, School of Economics, Kwansei Gakuin University, revised May 2013.
- Xavier Galiègue, 2012. "L'approche économique des transitions énergétiques et l'innovation environnementale : une application au CCS et au BCCS," Working Papers halshs-00826952, HAL.
- Markus Herrmann & Bruno Nkuiya & Anne-Renée Dussault, 2013. "Innovation and Antibiotic Use within Antibiotic Classes: Market Incentives and Economic Instruments," Cahiers de recherche CREATE 2013-3, CREATE.
- Oecd, 2013. "Exploring Data-Driven Innovation as a New Source of Growth: Mapping the Policy Issues Raised by "Big Data"," OECD Digital Economy Papers 222, OECD Publishing.
- Philippe Aghion & Ufuk Akcigit & Peter Brown, 2013. "What Do We Learn From Schumpeterian Growth Theory?," PIER Working Paper Archive 13-026, Penn Institute for Economic Research, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania.
- Rémy Herrera, 2013. "Luxe, innovations et socialisme. Le cas des cigares cubains," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00825272, HAL.