R&D, Patenting and Growth: The Role of Public Policy
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Balázs Égert, 2018.
"Regulation, Institutions and Aggregate Investment: New Evidence from OECD Countries,"
Open Economies Review,
Springer, vol. 29(2), pages 415-449, April.
- Balázs Égert, 2017. "Regulation, institutions and aggregate investment: New evidence from OECD countries," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 1392, OECD Publishing.
- Balázs Egert, 2018. "Regulation, institutions and aggregate investment: new evidence from OECD countries," Post-Print hal-01705196, HAL.
- BalÃ¡zs Ã‰gert, 2017. "Regulation, Institutions and Aggregate Investment: New Evidence from OECD Countries," EconomiX Working Papers 2017-17, University of Paris Nanterre, EconomiX.
- Balázs Égert, 2016.
"Regulation, Institutions, and Productivity: New Macroeconomic Evidence from OECD Countries,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 106(5), pages 109-113, May.
- Balázs Égert, 2016. "Regulation, institutions and productivity: new macroeconomic evidence from OECD countries," Post-Print hal-01386039, HAL.
- BalÃ¡zs Ã‰gert, 2017. "Regulation, Institutions and Productivity: New Macroeconomic Evidence from OECD Countries," EconomiX Working Papers 2017-18, University of Paris Nanterre, EconomiX.
- Balázs Égert, 2017. "Regulation, institutions and productivity: New macroeconomic evidence from OECD countries," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 1393, OECD Publishing.
- Balazs Egert, 2017. "Regulation, Institutions, and Productivity: New Macroeconomic Evidence from OECD Countries," CESifo Working Paper Series 6407, CESifo Group Munich.
- repec:ces:ifosdt:v:72:y:2019:i:09:p:03-25 is not listed on IDEAS
- Balázs Égert, 2017.
"Aggregate multi-factor productivity: Measurement issues in OECD countries,"
OECD Economics Department Working Papers
1441, OECD Publishing.
- Balázs Egert, 2018. "Aggregate multi-factor productivity: measurement issues in OECD countries," EconomiX Working Papers 2018-20, University of Paris Nanterre, EconomiX.
- Curatola, Giuliano & Donadelli, Michael & Gioffré, Alessandro & Grüning, Patrick, 2015. "Austerity, fiscal uncertainty, and economic growth: Insights from fiscally weak EU countries," SAFE Working Paper Series 56, Research Center SAFE - Sustainable Architecture for Finance in Europe, Goethe University Frankfurt.
- repec:idb:idbbks:7705 is not listed on IDEAS
- Balazs Egert, 2017. "Regulation, Institutions and Aggregate Investment: New Evidence from OECD Countries," CESifo Working Paper Series 6415, CESifo Group Munich.
- Michael Donadelli & Patrick Gruning, 2017.
"Innovation Dynamics and Fiscal Policy: Implications for Growth, Asset Prices, and Welfare,"
Bank of Lithuania Working Paper Series
43, Bank of Lithuania.
- Donadelli, Michael & Grüning, Patrick, 2017. "Innovation dynamics and fiscal policy: Implications for growth, asset prices, and welfare," SAFE Working Paper Series 171, Research Center SAFE - Sustainable Architecture for Finance in Europe, Goethe University Frankfurt.
- David Haugh & Alexandre Kopoin & Elena Rusticelli & David Turner & Richard Dutu, 2016. "Cardiac Arrest or Dizzy Spell: Why is World Trade So Weak and What can Policy Do About It?," OECD Economic Policy Papers 18, OECD Publishing.
- Åsa Johansson, 2016. "Public Finance, Economic Growth and Inequality: A Survey of the Evidence," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 1346, OECD Publishing.
- Chen, Ping-ho & Chu, Hsun & Lai, Ching-Chong, 2015. "Do R&D subsidies necessarily stimulate economic growth?," MPRA Paper 66061, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Balazs Egert, 2018. "Aggregate Multi-Factor Productivity: Measurement Issues in OECD Countries," CESifo Working Paper Series 6916, CESifo Group Munich.
- Balashova, Svetlana, 2015. "The impact of public R&D policy on business-funded R&D (case of OECD countries)," Applied Econometrics, Publishing House "SINERGIA PRESS", vol. 38(2), pages 64-82.
- Chang Ma, 2018. "Financial Stability, Growth, and Macroprudential Policy," 2018 Meeting Papers 3, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Maza, Adolfo & Villaverde, José & Hierro, María, 2014. "Should cohesion policy focus on fostering R&D? Evidence from Spain," INVESTIGACIONES REGIONALES - Journal of REGIONAL RESEARCH, Asociación Española de Ciencia Regional, issue 29, pages 139-164.
- Gabriel Casaburi & Gustavo Crespi & Ignacio L. De León & José Fernández & Lucas Figal Garone & Matteo Grazzi & Carlos Guaipatín & Jorge Katz & Juan J. Llisterri & Alessandro Maffioli & Juan Carlos Nav, 2016. "La política de innovación en América Latina y el Caribe: Nuevos caminos," IDB Publications (Books), Inter-American Development Bank, number 94816 edited by Juan Carlos Navarro & Jocelyn Olivari, February.
- Ismet GOCER & Sedat ALATAS & Osman PEKER, 2016. "Effects of R&D and innovation on income in EU countries: new generation panel cointegration and causality analysis," Theoretical and Applied Economics, Asociatia Generala a Economistilor din Romania - AGER, vol. 0(4(609), W), pages 153-164, Winter.
- Randall Jones & Yosuke Jin, 2017. "Boosting productivity for inclusive growth in Japan," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 1414, OECD Publishing.
- Pfeiffer, Olena & Spengel, Christoph, 2017. "Tax incentives for research and development and their use in tax planning," ZEW Discussion Papers 17-046, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- International Monetary Fund, 2016. "Finland; Selected Issues," IMF Staff Country Reports 16/369, International Monetary Fund.
- Zuzana Smidova, 2015. "Policy areas for increasing productivity in Latvia," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 1255, OECD Publishing.
More about this item
Keywordscroissance de la productivité multifactorielle (PMF); immobilisations incorporelles; innovation; innovations; intangible assets; politiques publiques; productivity growth; public policy;
- L20 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - General
- O30 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - General
- O40 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ACC-2013-06-09 (Accounting & Auditing)
- NEP-CSE-2013-06-09 (Economics of Strategic Management)
- NEP-EFF-2013-06-09 (Efficiency & Productivity)
- NEP-INO-2013-06-09 (Innovation)
- NEP-IPR-2013-06-09 (Intellectual Property Rights)
- NEP-KNM-2013-06-09 (Knowledge Management & Knowledge Economy)
- NEP-PBE-2013-06-09 (Public Economics)
- NEP-SBM-2013-06-09 (Small Business Management)
- NEP-TID-2013-06-09 (Technology & Industrial Dynamics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oec:ecoaaa:1047-en. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/edoecfr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.