Report NEP-ACC-2013-06-09This is the archive for NEP-ACC, a report on new working papers in the area of Accounting & Auditing. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Callan, Tim & Savage, Michael, 2013. "Tax and Taxable Capacity: Ireland in Comparative Perspective," Research Notes RN2012/4/1, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Mazen Kebewar & Ahmed Shah Syed Muhammad Noaman, 2013. "The effect of debt on corporate profitability Evidence from French service sector," Working Papers halshs-00825178, HAL.
- HASEGAWA Makoto & KIYOTA Kozo, 2013. "The Effect of Moving to a Territorial Tax System on Profit Repatriations: Evidence from Japan," Discussion papers 13047, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Kunstadt, Robert & Maggioni, Ilaria, 2013. "Tax-paying for Fun and Profit," MPRA Paper 47432, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Braunerhjelm, Pontus & Eklund, Johan E., 2013. "Taxes, tax administrative burdens and new firm formation," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 312, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Bennmarker, Helge & Calmfors, Lars & Larsson Seim, Anna, 2013. "Earned income tax credits, unemployment benefits and wages: empirical evidence from Sweden," Working Paper Series 2013:12, IFAU - Institute for Evaluation of Labour Market and Education Policy.
- Frank Jotzo, 2013. "Emissions Trading in China: Principles, Design Options and Lessons from International Practice," CCEP Working Papers 1303, Centre for Climate Economics & Policy, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Hans Peter Grüner, 2013. "The Political Economy of Structural Reform and Fiscal Consolidation Revisited," European Economy - Economic Papers 2008 - 2015 487, Directorate General Economic and Financial Affairs (DG ECFIN), European Commission.
- Philippe Aghion & Ufuk Akcigit & Jesus Fernandez-Villaverde, 2013. "Optimal Capital Versus Labor Taxation with Innovation-Led Growth," PIER Working Paper Archive 13-025, Penn Institute for Economic Research, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania.
- Oliver Denk & Robert P. Hagemann & Patrick Lenain & Valentin Somma, 2013. "Inequality and Poverty in the United States: Public Policies for Inclusive Growth," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 1052, OECD Publishing.
- Ben Westmore, 2013. "R&D, Patenting and Growth: The Role of Public Policy," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 1047, OECD Publishing.
- TAKIZAWA Miho, 2013. "Intangible Investment and Firm Value in Japan (Japanese)," Discussion Papers (Japanese) 13038, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Vassili Joannides & Nicolas Berland, 2013. "Constructing a research network: accounting knowledge in production," Grenoble Ecole de Management (Post-Print) hal-00824632, HAL.