Innovation and intangible investment in Europe, Japan and the US
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Sandra E. Black & Lisa M. Lynch, 2004.
"What's driving the new economy?: the benefits of workplace innovation,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 114(493), pages 97-116, February.
- Sandra E. Black & Lisa M. Lynch, 2000. "What's Driving the New Economy: The Benefits of Workplace Innovation," NBER Working Papers 7479, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Sandra E. Black & Lisa M. Lynch, 2003. "What's driving the new economy?: the benefits of workplace innovation," Working Paper Series 2003-23, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Sandra E. Black & Lisa M. Lynch, 2001. "What's driving the new economy? The benefits of workplace innovation," Staff Reports 118, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Sandra E Black & Lisa M Lynch, 2002. "What's Driving the New Economy? The Benefits of Workplace Innovation," Working Papers 02-03, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Eugenia Baroncelli & Carsten Fink & Beata Smarzynska Javorcik, 2005.
"The Global Distribution of Trademarks: Some Stylised Facts,"
The World Economy,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 28(6), pages 765-782, June.
- Baroncelli, Eugenia & Kink, Carsten & Smarzynska Javorcik, Beata, 2004. "The global distribution of trademarks - some stylized facts," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3270, The World Bank.
- Adam M. Copeland & Gabriel W. Medeiros & Carol A. Robbins, 2007. "Estimating Prices for R&D Investment in the 2007 R&D Satellite Account," BEA Papers 0083, Bureau of Economic Analysis.
- Haskel, J & Corrado, C & Jona-Lasinio, C & Iommi, M, 2012.
"Intangible capital and growth in advanced economies: measurement methods and comparative results,"
9913, Imperial College, London, Imperial College Business School.
- Carol Corrado & Jonathan Haskel & Cecilia Jona-Lasinio & Massimiliano Iommi, 2012. "Intangible Capital and Growth in Advanced Economies: Measurement Methods and Comparative Results," Economics Program Working Papers 12-03, The Conference Board, Economics Program.
- Corrado, Carol & Haskel, Jonathan & Jona-Lasinio, Cecilia & Iommi, Massimiliano, 2012. "Intangible Capital and Growth in Advanced Economies: Measurement Methods and Comparative Results," IZA Discussion Papers 6733, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/10093 is not listed on IDEAS
- Carol A. Corrado, 2011. "Communication Capital, Metcalfe’s Law, and U.S. Productivity Growth," Economics Program Working Papers 11-01, The Conference Board, Economics Program.
- Barnes, Paula, 2010. "Investments in Intangible Assets and Australia’s Productivity Growth — Sectoral Estimates," Staff Working Papers 103, Productivity Commission, Government of Australia.
- Paul Schreyer, 2001. "The OECD Productivity Manual: A Guide to the Measurement of Industry-Level and Aggregate Productivity," International Productivity Monitor, Centre for the Study of Living Standards, vol. 2, pages 37-51, Spring.
- Carol Coorado & Jonathan Haskel & Cecilia Iona Lasinio & Massimiliano Iommi, 2012. "Intangible Capital and Growth Strategies for Advanced Economies: Measurement and Comparative Results," Working Papers LuissLab 12101, Dipartimento di Economia e Finanza, LUISS Guido Carli.
- Erik Brynjolfsson & Lorin M. Hitt, 2000. "Beyond Computation: Information Technology, Organizational Transformation and Business Performance," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 14(4), pages 23-48, Fall.
- Rachel Soloveichik, 2010. "Artistic Originals as a Capital Asset," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, pages 110-114.
- Eve Caroli & John Van Reenen, 2001.
"Skill-Biased Organizational Change? Evidence from A Panel of British and French Establishments,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 116(4), pages 1449-1492.
- Caroli, Eve & Van Reenen, John, 1999. "Skill biased organizational change? Evidence from a panel of British and French establishments," CEPREMAP Working Papers (Couverture Orange) 9917, CEPREMAP.
- Graeme Chamberlin & Tony Clayton & Shikeb Farooqui, 2007. "New measures of UK private sector software investment," Economic & Labour Market Review, Palgrave Macmillan;Office for National Statistics, pages 17-28.
- Gaganan Awano & Mark Franklin & Jonathan Haskel & Zafeira Kastrinaki, 2010. "Measuring investment in intangible assets in the UK: results from a new survey," Economic & Labour Market Review, Palgrave Macmillan;Office for National Statistics, pages 66-71.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Driffield Nigel & Temouri Yama, 2014. "Inward Investment and the Drivers of Post Recession Recovery in Germany," Journal of Economics and Statistics (Jahrbuecher fuer Nationaloekonomie und Statistik), De Gruyter, vol. 234(6), pages 775-799, December.
- Carol Corrado & Jonathan Haskel & Cecilia Jona-Lasinio, 2017.
"Knowledge Spillovers, ICT and Productivity Growth,"
Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics,
Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 79(4), pages 592-618, August.
- Corrado, Carol & Haskel, Jonathan & Jona-Lasinio, Cecilia, 2014. "Knowledge Spillovers, ICT and Productivity Growth," IZA Discussion Papers 8274, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Corrado, Carol & Haskel, Jonathan & Jona-Lasinio, Cecilia, 2014. "Knowledge Spillovers, ICT and Productivity Growth," CEPR Discussion Papers 10057, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Haskel, J & Corrado, C & Jona-Lasinio, C, 2014. "Knowledge spillovers, ICT and productivity growth," Working Papers 14624, Imperial College, London, Imperial College Business School.
- Bart van ARK, 2015. "Productivity and Digitilization in Europe: Paving the Road to Faster Growth," Communications & Strategies, IDATE, Com&Strat dept., vol. 1(100), pages 107-124, 4th quart.
- Cecilia Jona Lasinio & Stefano Manzocchi & Valentina Meliciani, 2017. "Knowledge Based Capital and Value Creation in Global Supply Chains," Working Papers LuissLab 17134, Dipartimento di Economia e Finanza, LUISS Guido Carli.
- Chen, Wen & Niebel, Thomas & Saam, Marianne, 2014. "Are intangibles more productive in ICT-intensive industries? Evidence from EU countries," ZEW Discussion Papers 14-070, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Willem Thorbecke, 2015.
"Measuring the Competitiveness of China's Processed Exports,"
China & World Economy,
Institute of World Economics and Politics, Chinese Academy of Social Sciences, pages 78-100.
- MIYAGAWA Tsutomu & Keun LEE & EDAMURA Kazuma & YoungGak KIM & Hosung JUNG, 2014. "Is Productivity Growth Correlated with Improvements in Management Quality? An empirical study using interview surveys in Korea and Japan," Discussion papers 14048, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- repec:eee:jcecon:v:45:y:2017:i:3:p:498-519 is not listed on IDEAS
- Gilbert CETTE, 2015. "Which Role for ICTs as a Productivity Driver Over the Last Years and the Next Future?," Communications & Strategies, IDATE, Com&Strat dept., vol. 1(100), pages 65-83, 4th quart.
- Carol A. Corrado & Janet X. Hao, 2014. "Brands As Productive Assets: Concepts, Measurement, and Global Trends," WIPO Economic Research Working Papers 13, World Intellectual Property Organization - Economics and Statistics Division.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-06-09 (All new papers)
- NEP-INO-2013-06-09 (Innovation)
- NEP-KNM-2013-06-09 (Knowledge Management & Knowledge Economy)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:imp:wpaper:11139. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dr David A Wilson). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sbimpuk.html .