Measuring investment in intangible assets in the UK: results from a new survey
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mariela Dal Borgo & Peter Goodridge & Jonathan Haskel & Annarosa Pesole, 2013.
"Productivity and Growth in UK Industries: An Intangible Investment Approach,"
Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 75(6), pages 806-834, December.
- Haskel, J & Goodridge, P & Pesole, A & Dal Borgo, M, 2011. "Productivity and growth in UK industries: an intangible investment approach," Working Papers 9027, Imperial College, London, Imperial College Business School.
- Dal Borgo, Mariela & Goodridge, Peter & Pesole, Annarosa, 2012. "Productivity and Growth in UK Industries: An Intangible Investment Approach," CAGE Online Working Paper Series 88, Competitive Advantage in the Global Economy (CAGE).
- Oksana Pirogova & Olga Voronova & Tatyana Khnykina & Vladimir Plotnikov, 2020. "Intellectual Capital of a Trading Company: Comprehensive Analysis Based on Reporting," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 12(17), pages 1-21, August.
- Sandro Montresor & Antonio Vezzani, 2016.
"Intangible investments and innovation propensity: Evidence from the Innobarometer 2013,"
Industry and Innovation, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 23(4), pages 331-352, May.
- Sandro Montresor & Antonio Vezzani, 2014. "Intangible investments and innovation propensity. Evidence from the Innobarometer 2013," JRC Working Papers on Corporate R&D and Innovation 2014-03, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Dutz, Mark A. & Kannebley, Sergio Jr. & Scarpelli, Maira & Sharma, Siddharth, 2012. "Measuring intangible assets in an emerging market economy: an application to Brazil," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6142, The World Bank.
- Russo, Giovanni, 2016. "Job Design and Skill Developments in the Workplace," IZA Discussion Papers 10207, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Sandro Montresor & Antonio Vezzani, 2022. "Financial constraints to investing in intangibles: Do innovative and non-innovative firms differ?," The Journal of Technology Transfer, Springer, vol. 47(1), pages 1-32, February.
- Szalavetz, Andrea, 2012. "Az immateriális beruházások és a nem közvetlenül a termelésben foglalkoztatottak szerepe a gazdasági felzárkózásban [The role intangible investments and non-production workers play in economic catc," Közgazdasági Szemle (Economic Review - monthly of the Hungarian Academy of Sciences), Közgazdasági Szemle Alapítvány (Economic Review Foundation), vol. 0(11), pages 1187-1206.
- Haskel, J & Goodridge, P & Wallis, G, 2014. "Estimating UK investment in intangible assets and Intellectual Property Rights," Working Papers 13168, Imperial College, London, Imperial College Business School.
- Lucia Foster & Cheryl Grim & John C. Haltiwanger & Zoltan Wolf, 2019.
"Innovation, Productivity Dispersion, and Productivity Growth,"
NBER Chapters, in: Measuring and Accounting for Innovation in the Twenty-First Century, pages 103-136,
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Lucia Foster & Cheryl Grim & John C. Haltiwanger & Zoltan Wolf, 2018. "Innovation, Productivity Dispersion, and Productivity Growth," NBER Working Papers 24420, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Lucia Foster & Cheryl Grim & John Haltiwanger & Zoltan Wolf, 2018. "Innovation, Productivity Dispersion, and Productivity Growth," Working Papers 18-08, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Wen Chen, 2018. "Cross‐Country Income Differences Revisited: Accounting for the Role of Intangible Capital," Review of Income and Wealth, International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 64(3), pages 626-648, September.
- Haskel, J & Corrado, C & Jona-Lasinio, C & Iommi, M, 2013. "Innovation and intangible investment in Europe, Japan and the US," Working Papers 11139, Imperial College, London, Imperial College Business School.
- Shenglang Yang, 2016. "Intangible capital and sectoral energy intensity: Evidence from 40 economies," ANU Working Papers in Economics and Econometrics 2016-646, Australian National University, College of Business and Economics, School of Economics.
- Shenglang Yang & Yixiao Zhou & Ligang Song, 2018. "Determinants of Intangible Investment and Its Impacts on Firms' Productivity: Evidence from Chinese Private Manufacturing Firms," China & World Economy, Institute of World Economics and Politics, Chinese Academy of Social Sciences, vol. 26(6), pages 1-26, November.
- Hannu Piekkola, 2016. "Intangible Investment and Market Valuation," Review of Income and Wealth, International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 62(1), pages 28-51, March.
- Sandro Montresor & Antonio Vezzani, 2017. "Design, innovation and performance in European firms," JRC Working Papers on Corporate R&D and Innovation 2017-01, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Alexander Ebner & Fabian Bocek, 2015. "Best Practices as to How to Support Investment in Intangible Assets. WWWforEurope Working Paper No. 101," WIFO Studies, WIFO, number 58258, June.
- Ching-Yu Chen & Jwu-Rong Lin & Chun-Ju Liu, 2018. "The Impact of Operational Digitalization and Intangible Asset Investment on Technical Efficiency and Financial Performance of Taiwa's Social Work Industry," Journal of Economics and Management, College of Business, Feng Chia University, Taiwan, vol. 14(2), pages 147-171, August.
- Rammer, Christian & Roth, Felix & Trunschke, Markus, 2020. "Measuring organisation capital at the firm level: A production function approach," ZEW Discussion Papers 20-021, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- Tether, B. & Bascavusoglu-Moreau, E., 2012. "A Different Path to Growth? Service Innovation and Performance amongst UK Manufacturers," Working Papers wp433, Centre for Business Research, University of Cambridge.
- Dutz, Mark A. & O'Connell, Stephen D. & Troncoso, Javier L., 2014. "Public and private investments in innovation capabilities : structural transformation in the Chilean wine industry," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6983, The World Bank.
- Alfredo M. Bobillo & J.A. Rodríguez‐Sanz & F. Tejerina‐Gaite, 2018. "Corporate governance drivers of firm innovation capacity," Review of International Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 26(3), pages 721-741, August.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pal:ecolmr:v:4:y:2010:i:7:p:66-71. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: http://www.palgrave-journals.com/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Sonal Shukla or Springer Nature Abstracting and Indexing (email available below). General contact details of provider: http://www.palgrave-journals.com/ .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.