School of Management Bath, United Kingdom
University of Bath
: +44 (0) 1225 826742
+44 (0) 1225 826743
Claverton Down, Bath, BA2 7AY
RePEc:edi:smbatuk (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Articles
- Zafeira Kastrinaki & Paul Stoneman, 2013. "Merger Cycles: A Frequency Domain Approach," Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 75(2), pages 259-275, April.
- Kastrinaki, Zafeira & Stoneman, Paul, 2012. "The drivers of merger waves," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 117(2), pages 493-495.
- Zafeira Kastrinaki & Paul Stoneman, 2011. "Merger Patterns in the European Food Supply Chain," International Journal of the Economics of Business, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 18(3), pages 463-487, November.
- Gaganan Awano & Mark Franklin & Jonathan Haskel & Zafeira Kastrinaki, 2010. "Measuring investment in intangible assets in the UK: results from a new survey," Economic & Labour Market Review, Palgrave Macmillan;Office for National Statistics, vol. 4(7), pages 66-71, July.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Gaganan Awano & Mark Franklin & Jonathan Haskel & Zafeira Kastrinaki, 2010.
"Measuring investment in intangible assets in the UK: results from a new survey,"
Economic & Labour Market Review,
Palgrave Macmillan;Office for National Statistics, vol. 4(7), pages 66-71, July.
- Sandro Montresor & Antonio Vezzani, 2017. "Design, innovation and performance in European firms," JRC Working Papers on Corporate R&D and Innovation 2017-01, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Mariela Dal Borgo & Peter Goodridge & Jonathan Haskel & Annarosa Pesole, 2013.
"Productivity and Growth in UK Industries: An Intangible Investment Approach,"
Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics,
Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 75(6), pages 806-834, December.
- Dal Borgo, Mariela & Goodridge, Peter & Pesole, Annarosa, 2012. "Productivity and Growth in UK Industries: An Intangible Investment Approach," CAGE Online Working Paper Series 88, Competitive Advantage in the Global Economy (CAGE).
- Haskel, J & Goodridge, P & Pesole, A & Dal Borgo, M, 2011. "Productivity and growth in UK industries: an intangible investment approach," Working Papers 9027, Imperial College, London, Imperial College Business School.
- Dutz, Mark A. & Kannebley, Sergio Jr. & Scarpelli, Maira & Sharma, Siddharth, 2012. "Measuring intangible assets in an emerging market economy: an application to Brazil," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6142, The World Bank.
- Russo, Giovanni, 2016. "Job Design and Skill Developments in the Workplace," IZA Discussion Papers 10207, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Szalavetz, Andrea, 2012.
"Az immateriális beruházások és a nem közvetlenül a termelésben foglalkoztatottak szerepe a gazdasági felzárkózásban
[The role intangible investments and non-production workers play in economic catc," Közgazdasági Szemle (Economic Review - monthly of the Hungarian Academy of Sciences), Közgazdasági Szemle Alapítvány (Economic Review Foundation), vol. 0(11), pages 1187-1206.
- Tether, B. & Bascavusoglu-Moreau, E., 2012. "A Different Path to Growth? Service Innovation and Performance amongst UK Manufacturers," Working Papers wp433, Centre for Business Research, University of Cambridge.
- Haskel, J & Goodridge, P & Wallis, G, 2014. "Estimating UK investment in intangible assets and Intellectual Property Rights," Working Papers 13168, Imperial College, London, Imperial College Business School.
- Sandro Montresor & Antonio Vezzani, 2014. "Intangible investments and innovation propensity. Evidence from the Innobarometer 2013," JRC Working Papers on Corporate R&D and Innovation 2014-03, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Dutz, Mark A. & O'Connell, Stephen D. & Troncoso, Javier L., 2014. "Public and private investments in innovation capabilities : structural transformation in the Chilean wine industry," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6983, The World Bank.
- Lucia Foster & Cheryl Grim & John Haltiwanger & Zoltan Wolf, 2018. "Innovation, Productivity Dispersion, and Productivity Growth," Working Papers 18-08, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Haskel, J & Corrado, C & Jona-Lasinio, C & Iommi, M, 2013. "Innovation and intangible investment in Europe, Japan and the US," Working Papers 11139, Imperial College, London, Imperial College Business School.
- Shenglang Yang, 2016. "Intangible capital and sectoral energy intensity: Evidence from 40 economies," ANU Working Papers in Economics and Econometrics 2016-646, Australian National University, College of Business and Economics, School of Economics.
- Alexander Ebner & Fabian Bocek, 2015. "Best Practices as to How to Support Investment in Intangible Assets," WWWforEurope Working Papers series 101, WWWforEurope.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Zafeira Kastrinaki should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.