Pacific-Basin Finance Journal
2017, Volume 42, Issue C
- 1-10 Islamic vs conventional equities in a strategic asset allocation framework
by Umar, Zaghum
- 11-23 Credit quality implied momentum profits for Islamic stocks
by Narayan, Paresh Kumar & Narayan, Seema & Bach Phan, Dinh Hoang & Sivananthan Thuraisamy, Kannan & Tran, Vuong Thao
- 24-45 Does Financial News Predict Stock Returns? New Evidence from Islamic and Non-Islamic Stocks
by Narayan, Paresh Kumar & Bannigidadmath, Deepa
- 46-59 The (little) difference that makes all the difference between Islamic and conventional bonds
by Azmat, Saad & Skully, Michael & Brown, Kym
- 60-82 Financial tail risks in conventional and Islamic stock markets: A comparative analysis
by Muteba Mwamba, John W. & Hammoudeh, Shawkat & Gupta, Rangan
- 83-95 Agency costs and corporate sukuk issuance
by Abdul Halim, Zairihan & How, Janice & Verhoeven, Peter
- 96-112 Momentum strategies for Islamic stocks
by Narayan, Paresh Kumar & Phan, Dinh Hoang Bach
- 113-125 Reprint of Economic turmoil and Islamic banking: Evidence from the Gulf Cooperation Council
by Alqahtani, Faisal & Mayes, David G. & Brown, Kym
- 126-141 Does a Muslim CEO matter in Shariah-compliant companies? Evidence from Malaysia
by Hooy, Chee-Wooi & Ali, Ruhani
- 142-157 Sukuk issuance and information asymmetry: Why do firms issue sukuk?
by Nagano, Mamoru
- 158-170 Is there a financial news risk premium in Islamic stocks?
by Narayan, Paresh Kumar & Phan, Dinh Hoang Bach & Narayan, Seema & Bannigidadmath, Deepa
- 171-182 Do constraints on financial and operating leverage affect the performance of Islamic equity portfolios?
by Ashraf, Dawood & Felixson, Karl & Khawaja, Mohsin & Hussain, Syed Mujahid
- 183-192 Islamic or conventional mutual funds: Who has the upper hand? Evidence from Malaysia
by Boo, Yee Ling & Ee, Mong Shan & Li, Bob & Rashid, Mamunur
- 193-203 Determinants driving bank performance: A comparison of two types of banks in the OIC
by Sun, Poi Hun & Mohamad, Shamsher & Ariff, M.
2017, Volume 41, Issue C
- 1-16 Sovereign default risk linkage: Implication for portfolio diversification
by Hassan, Kamrul & Hoque, Ariful & Gasbarro, Dominic
- 17-25 Horizon analysis of art investments: Evidence from the Chinese market
by Park, Heungju & Ju, Lan & Liang, Tianyu & Tu, Zhiyong
- 26-45 Price limits and the value premium in the Taiwan stock market
by Lin, Chaonan & Ko, Kuan-Cheng & Lin, Lin & Yang, Nien-Tzu
- 46-64 Rating deflation versus inflation: On procyclical credit ratings
by Yao, Zhiyong & Gu, Dingwei & Chen, Yongmin
- 65-74 Do regional and global uncertainty factors affect differently the conventional bonds and sukuk? New evidence
by Naifar, Nader & Mroua, Mourad & Bahloul, Slah
- 75-92 Why do firms underwrite private placement shares of other firms? Case of Japanese firms
by Otsubo, Minoru
- 93-110 Evaluating efficiencies of Chinese commercial banks in the context of stochastic multistage technologies
by Huang, Tai-Hsin & Lin, Chung-I & Chen, Kuan-Chen
- 111-127 The predictive value of bank fair values
by Ehalaiye, Dimu & Tippett, Mark & van Zijl, Tony
2016, Volume 40, Issue PB
- 237-250 Real earnings management in family firms: Evidence from an emerging economy
by Razzaque, Rushdi Md. Rezaur & Ali, Muhammad Jahangir & Mather, Paul R.
- 251-265 Partial-control versus full-control acquisitions: Does target corporate governance matter? Evidence from eight East and Southeast Asian countries
by Dang, Man & Henry, Darren
- 266-288 Institutional investors in Australia: Do they play a homogenous monitoring role?
by Muniandy, Puspa & Tanewski, George & Johl, Shireenjit K.
- 289-305 The role of loan portfolio losses and bank capital for Asian financial system resilience
by Rösch, Daniel & Scheule, Harald
- 306-322 Modeling default prediction with earnings management
by Lin, Hsiou-Wei William & Lo, Huai-Chun & Wu, Ruei-Shian
- 323-334 Detecting the great short squeeze on Volkswagen
by Godfrey, Keith R.L.
- 335-348 Ethical image, corporate social responsibility, and R&D valuation
by Ho, Simon S.M. & Li, Annie Yuansha & Tam, Kinsun & Tong, Jamie Y.
- 349-366 Do CEOs who trade shares adopt more aggressive corporate investment strategies?
by Bradrania, Reza & Westerholm, P. Joakim & Yeoh, James
- 367-383 Order aggressiveness of different broker-types in response to monetary policy news
by Smales, Lee A.
- 384-402 Remuneration committee effectiveness and narrative remuneration disclosure
by Kanapathippillai, Sutharson & Johl, Shireenjit K. & Wines, Graeme
- 403-423 Which matters: “Paying to play” or stable business relationship? Evidence on analyst recommendation and mutual fund commission fee payment
by Huang, Haozhi & Li, Mingsheng & Shi, Jing
- 424-437 Melancholia and Japanese stock returns – 2003 to 2012
by Khuu, Joyce & Durand, Robert B. & Smales, Lee A.
- 438-455 Are cross-border acquisitions enemy of labor? An examination of employment and productivity effects
by Oldford, Erin & Otchere, Isaac
- 456-475 Pinning down an effective measure for probability of informed trading
by Petchey, James & Wee, Marvin & Yang, Joey
- 476-490 Secrecy and the impact of mandatory IFRS adoption on earnings quality in Europe
by Houqe, Muhammad Nurul & Monem, Reza M. & Tareq, Mohammad & van Zijl, Tony
- 491-502 Corporate governance, product market competition and managerial incentives: Evidence from four Pacific Basin countries
by Ko, Hin-cheung Annie & Tong, Yixing (Jamie) & Zhang, Feida (Frank) & Zheng, Guojian
2016, Volume 40, Issue PA
- 1-16 The impact of foreign trades on emerging market liquidity
by Peranginangin, Yessy & Ali, Akbar Z. & Brockman, Paul & Zurbruegg, Ralf
- 17-35 Gender differences in compensation and earnings management: Evidence from Australian CFOs
by Duong, Lien & Evans, John
- 36-48 Asymmetric responses to stock index reconstitutions: Evidence from the CSI 300 index additions and deletions
by Chen, Wei-Kuang & Lin, Ching-Ting
- 49-58 Buy-sell imbalance and the mean-variance relation
by Yang, Chunpeng & Jia, Yun
- 59-72 Fund governance and style drift
by Kurniawan, Meinanda & How, Janice & Verhoeven, Peter
- 73-85 Does State Ownership Really Matter in Determining Access to Bank Loans? Evidence from China's Partial Privatization
by Dong, Yan & Liu, Zhentao & Shen, Zhe & Sun, Qian
- 86-101 Banking relationship, relative leverage and stock returns in Japan
by Teng, Min & Si, Jiwen & Hachiya, Toyohiko
- 102-114 How corporate derivatives use impact firm performance?
by Lau, Chee Kwong
- 115-129 Ethnicity, politics and firm performance: Evidence from Malaysia
by Gul, Ferdinand A. & Munir, Sa'adiah & Zhang, Liang
- 130-146 How do managerial incentives affect the maturity structure of corporate public debt?
by Tanaka, Takanori
- 147-172 Chinese commercial banks: Benefits from foreign strategic investors?
by Cheng, Maoyong & Geng, Hongyan & Zhang, Junrui
- 173-190 Does the identity of multiple large shareholders affect the value of excess cash? Evidence from China
by Lin, Tsui-Jung & Tsai, Han-Fang & Imamah, Nur & Hung, Jung-Hua
- 191-209 Do employee relation responsibility and culture matter for firm value? International evidence
by Lee, Jaeho & Kim, Hakkon
- 210-223 Are Islamic stock returns predictable? A global perspective
by Narayan, Paresh Kumar & Phan, Dinh Hoang Bach & Sharma, Susan Sunila & Westerlund, Joakim
- 224-235 Price discovery and asset pricing
by Narayan, Paresh Kumar & Phan, Dinh Hoang Bach & Thuraisamy, Kannan & Westerlund, Joakim
2016, Volume 39, Issue C
- 1-15 Financial cash flows and research and development investment
by Sasaki, Takafumi
- 16-27 Credit Expansion, Corporate Finance and Overinvestment: Recent Evidence from China
by Shen, Jianfu & Firth, Michael & Poon, Winnie P.H.
- 28-43 Director discretion and insider trading profitability
by Foley, Sean & Kwan, Amy & McInish, Thomas H. & Philip, Richard
- 44-56 Economic turmoil and Islamic banking: Evidence from the Gulf Cooperation Council
by Alqahtani, Faisal & Mayes, David G. & Brown, Kym
- 57-69 Do global financial distress and uncertainties impact GCC and global sukuk return dynamics?
by Naifar, Nader & Hammoudeh, Shawkat
- 70-83 Chinese stock market volatility and the role of U.S. economic variables
by Chen, Jian & Jiang, Fuwei & Li, Hongyi & Xu, Weidong
- 84-100 Financial constraints and negative spillovers in business groups: Evidence from Korea
by Kwon, Yonghyun & Han, Seung Hun & Lee, Bong-Soo
- 101-123 Foreign bias in Australian-domiciled mutual fund holdings
by Mishra, Anil V.
- 124-140 Investor sentiment, order submission, and investment performance on the Taiwan Stock Exchange
by Hung, Pi-Hsia
- 141-158 Gender diversity, state control, and corporate risk-taking: Evidence from China
by Khaw, Karren Lee-Hwei & Liao, Jing & Tripe, David & Wongchoti, Udomsak
- 159-177 Screen winners from losers using simple fundamental analysis in the Pacific-Basin stock markets
by Ng, Chi Cheong Allen & Shen, Jianfu
- 178-196 Political conflict and foreign portfolio investment: Evidence from North Korean attacks
by Gerlach, Jeffrey R. & Yook, Youngsuk
- 197-210 Domestic and foreign institutional investors' investment in IPOs
by Neupane, Suman & Neupane, Biwesh & Paudyal, Krishna & Thapa, Chandra
- 211-223 The equity mispricing: Evidence from China's stock market
by Liu, Dehong & Gu, Hongmei & Lung, Peter
- 224-242 Technical, fundamental, and combined information for separating winners from losers
by Chen, Hong-Yi & Lee, Cheng-Few & Shih, Wei K.
- 243-255 Privatization decisions of Australian firms: An empirical investigation
by Akhtar, Shumi
- 256-274 Default resolution and access to fresh credit in an emerging market
by Hussain, Inayat & Durand, Robert B. & Harris, Mark N.
2016, Volume 38, Issue C
- 1-16 Foreign investors and the delay of information dissemination in the Korean stock market
by Kang, Jangkoo & Kwon, Kyung Yoon & Park, Hyoung-jin
- 17-33 Equity issues and the impact of lead manager affiliation on broker market share and trading volume
by He, Peng William & Jarnecic, Elvis & Liu, Yubo
- 34-58 The role of buy-side anchoring bias: Evidence from the real estate market
by Chang, Chuang-Chang & Chao, Ching-Hsiang & Yeh, Jin-Huei
- 59-75 Market dynamics and momentum in the Taiwan stock market
by Lin, Chaonan & Ko, Kuan-Cheng & Feng, Zhi-Xiang & Yang, Nien-Tzu
- 76-87 The effect of voluntary versus mandatory adoption of trading policies on the returns to insider trades
by Chang, Millicent & Wee, Marvin
- 88-106 Determinants of the cross-sectional stock returns in Korea: evaluating recent empirical evidence
by Hahn, Jaehoon & Yoon, Heebin
- 107-124 Attention effect via internet search intensity in Asia-Pacific stock markets
by Tantaopas, Parkpoom & Padungsaksawasdi, Chaiyuth & Treepongkaruna, Sirimon
- 125-134 Investor sentiment, accounting information and stock price: Evidence from China
by Zhu, Bo & Niu, Feng
- 135-148 Determinants and information content of intraday bid-ask spreads: Evidence from Chinese commodity futures markets
by Liu, Qingfu & Hua, Renhai & An, Yunbi
- 149-160 Information content of investor trading behavior: Evidence from Taiwan index options market
by Lee, Yen-Hsien & Wang, David K.
- 161-176 Covered interest parity and arbitrage paradox in emerging markets: Evidence from the Korean market
by Suh, Sangwon & Kim, Young Ju
- 177-193 Information content of directors' trading around acquisitions
by Shams, Syed M.M. & Duong, Huu Nhan & Singh, Harminder
- 194-208 False discoveries in style timing of Chinese mutual funds
by Yi, Li & He, Lei
- 209-222 Short-selling with a short wait: Trade- and account-level analyses in Korean stock market
by Lee, Kuan-Hui & Wang, Shu-Feng
2016, Volume 37, Issue C
- 1-22 Information discreteness, price limits and earnings momentum
by Lin, Chaonan & Ko, Kuan-Cheng & Chen, Yu-Lin & Chu, Hsiang-Hui
- 23-34 Investor PSY-chology surrounding “Gangnam Style”
by KIM, Y. Han (Andy) & Jung, Hosung
- 35-51 Do investor sentiment, weather and catastrophe effects improve hedging performance? Evidence from the Taiwan options market
by Yang, Chih-Yuan & Jhang, Ling-Jhen & Chang, Chia-Chien
- 52-80 Political connections with corrupt government bureaucrats and corporate M&A decisions: A natural experiment from the anti-corruption cases in China
by Liu, Qigui & Luo, Tianpei & Tian, Gary
- 81-103 Free cash flow, over-investment and corporate governance in China
by Chen, Xin & Sun, Yong & Xu, Xiaodong
- 104-115 Australian firm characteristics and the cross-section variation in equity returns
by Heaney, Richard & Koh, SzeKee & Lan, Yihui
- 116-127 Are candlestick trading strategies effective in certain stocks with distinct features?
by Zhu, Min & Atri, Said & Yegen, Eyub
2016, Volume 36, Issue C
- 1-13 Exploring the source of metafrontier inefficiency for various bank types in the two-stage network system with undesirable output
by Chiu, Ching-Ren & Chiu, Yung-Ho & Chen, Yu-Chuan & Fang, Chen-Ling
- 14-30 Intended use of IPO proceeds and firm performance: A quantile regression approach
by Andriansyah, Andriansyah & Messinis, George
- 31-45 Are stock price more informative after dual-listing in emerging markets? Evidence from Hong Kong-listed Chinese companies
by Kot, Hung Wan & Tam, Lewis H.K.
- 46-65 The relationship between financial disputes and financial literacy
by Shen, Chung-Hua & Lin, Shih-Jie & Tang, De-Piao & Hsiao, Yu-Jen
- 66-76 Emerging trends in Asia-Pacific finance research: A review of recent influential publications and a research agenda
by Linnenluecke, Martina K. & Chen, Xiaoyan & Ling, Xin & Smith, Tom & Zhu, Yushu
- 77-93 Determinants of the onshore and offshore Chinese government yield curves
by Löchel, H. & Packham, N. & Walisch, F.
- 94-111 Hawk or dove: Switching regression model for the monetary policy reaction function in China
by Shen, Chung-Hua & Lin, Kun-Li & Guo, Na
- 112-122 Extended trading in Chinese index markets: Informed or uninformed?
by Hua, Renhai & Liu, Qingfu & Tse, Yiuman
- 123-133 The weakening value premium in the Australian and New Zealand stock markets
by Chung, Yi-Tsai & Hsu, Chuan-Hao & Ke, Mei-Chu & Liao, Tung Liang & Chiang, Yi-Chein
- 134-149 Aggregate volatility risk and the cross-section of stock returns: Australian evidence
by Mai, Van Anh (Vivian) & Ang, Tze Chuan ‘Chewie’ & Fang, Victor
- 150-165 Bank dependence and corporate propensity to save
by Nakajima, Kan & Sasaki, Takafumi
- 166-184 Daily short covering activity and the weekend effect: Evidence from Taiwan
by Yan, Zhipeng & Cheng, Lee-Young & Zhao, Yan & Huang, Chung-Yuan
2015, Volume 35, Issue PB
- 471-484 Trend salience, investor behaviours and momentum profitability
by Hurst, Gareth & Docherty, Paul
- 485-498 Governance mechanisms and downside risk
by Wang, Li-Hsun & Lin, Chu-Hsiung & Fung, Hung-Gay & Chen, Hsien-Ming
- 499-520 Global risk exposures and industry diversification with Shariah-compliant equity sectors
by Balcılar, Mehmet & Demirer, Rıza & Hammoudeh, Shawkat
- 521-532 Is diversification always optimal?
by Humphrey, Jacquelyn E. & Benson, Karen L. & Low, Rand K.Y. & Lee, Wei-Lun
- 533-540 Injecting liquidity into liquidity research
by Benson, Karen & Faff, Robert & Smith, Tom
- 541-557 Cojumps in China's spot and stock index futures markets
by Wang, Hao & Yue, Mengqi & Zhao, Hua
- 558-573 Asymmetric risk and return: Evidence from the Australian Stock Exchange
by Vo, Minh & Cohen, Michael & Boulter, Terry
- 574-591 Uncertainty and new apartment price setting: A real options approach
by Shi, Song & Yang, Zan & Tripe, David & Zhang, Huan
- 592-608 Do credit rating concerns lead to better corporate governance? Evidence from Korea
by Bereskin, Frederick L. & Kim, Bushik & Oh, Frederick Dongchuhl
2015, Volume 35, Issue PA
- 1-12 Corporate governance, firm value and risk: Past, present, and future
by Balachandran, Balasingham & Faff, Robert
- 13-36 Information transmission between stock markets in Hong Kong, Europe and the US: New evidence on time- and state-dependence
by Maderitsch, R.
- 37-55 The credit risk–return puzzle: Impact of credit rating announcements in Australia and Japan
by Bissoondoyal-Bheenick, Emawtee & Brooks, Robert
- 56-72 The value of Saints and the price of Sin
by Koh, SzeKee & Durand, Robert B. & Limkriangkrai, Manapon
- 73-89 Empirical tests on the liquidity-adjusted capital asset pricing model
by Vu, Van & Chai, Daniel & Do, Viet
- 90-107 Matching between revenues and expenses and the adoption of International Financial Reporting Standards
by Jin, Kai & Shan, Yaowen & Taylor, Stephen
- 108-124 Board independence, investment opportunity set and performance of South African firms
by Muniandy, Balachandran & Hillier, John
- 125-142 Insider trading restrictions and corporate risk-taking
by Kusnadi, Yuanto
- 143-162 Liquidity provision and informed trading by individual investors
by Tian, Xiao & Do, Binh & Duong, Huu Nhan & Kalev, Petko S.
- 163-181 Accounting quality in the pre-/post-IFRS adoption periods and the impact on audit committee effectiveness — Evidence from Australia
by Bryce, Mitchell & Ali, Muhammad Jahangir & Mather, Paul R.
- 182-197 Delayed disclosure of insider trades: Incentives for and indicators of future performance?
by Chang, Millicent & Watson, Iain
- 198-224 Stock return commonality within business groups: Fundamentals or sentiment?
by Kim, Min-Su & Kim, Woojin & Lee, Dong Wook
- 225-240 Do audit committees reduce the agency costs of ownership structure?
by Cai, Charlie X. & Hillier, David & Tian, Gaoliang & Wu, Qinghua
- 241-272 Limit order book transparency and order aggressiveness at the closing call: Lessons from the TWSE 2012 new information disclosure mechanism
by Tseng, Yi-Heng & Chen, Shu-Heng
- 273-297 Acquirer performance when founders remain in the firm
by Xie, Yamin
- 298-316 Mergers and acquisitions: CEO duality, operating performance and stock returns in Vietnam
by Pham, Nga & Oh, K.B. & Pech, Richard
- 317-339 Accrual-based and real activity earnings management at the back door: Evidence from Chinese reverse mergers
by Zhu, Tingting & Lu, Meiting & Shan, Yaowen & Zhang, Yuanlong
- 340-366 Percent accruals and the accrual anomaly: Korean evidence
by Kim, Young Jun & Kim, Jung Hoon & Kwon, Sewon & Lee, Su Jeong
- 367-380 Can governance quality predict stock market returns? New global evidence
by Narayan, Paresh Kumar & Sharma, Susan Sunila & Thuraisamy, Kannan S.
- 381-401 Board gender diversity and firm performance: Empirical evidence from Hong Kong, South Korea, Malaysia and Singapore
by Low, Daniel C.M. & Roberts, Helen & Whiting, Rosalind H.
- 402-424 Corporate philanthropy and bank loans in China
by Chen, Donghua & Jiang, Dequan & Yu, Xin
- 425-443 CFO compensation: Evidence from Australia
by Duong, Lien & Evans, John
- 444-469 Monitoring capabilities of busy and overlap directors: Evidence from Australia
by Fernández Méndez, Carlos & Pathan, Shams & Arrondo García, Rubén
2015, Volume 34, Issue C
- 1-23 Culture, agency costs, and governance: International evidence on capital structure
by Fauver, Larry & McDonald, Michael B.
- 24-42 The impact of foreign institutional traders on price efficiency: Evidence from the Taiwan futures market
by Hao, Ying & Chou, Robin K. & Ho, Keng-Yu & Weng, Pei-Shih
- 43-70 Stock-return volatility and daily equity trading by investor groups in Korea
by Umutlu, Mehmet & Shackleton, Mark B.
- 71-101 Correlations across Asia-Pacific bond markets and the impact of capital flow management measures
by Chantapacdepong, Pornpinun & Shim, Ilhyock
- 102-120 Decomposition of book-to-market and the cross-section of returns for Chinese shares
by Cakici, Nusret & Chatterjee, Sris & Topyan, Kudret
- 121-135 Price discovery and regime shift behavior in the relationship between sharia stocks and sukuk: A two-state Markov switching analysis
by Aloui, Chaker & Hammoudeh, Shawkat & Hamida, Hela Ben
- 136-151 Do order imbalances predict Chinese stock returns? New evidence from intraday data
by Narayan, Paresh Kumar & Narayan, Seema & Westerlund, Joakim
- 152-168 Growth options effect on leverage: Evidence from China
by Lin, Qi
- 169-183 The market timing ability and return performance of Islamic equities: An empirical study
by Mohammad, Nazeeruddin & Ashraf, Dawood
- 185-191 Issues in Islamic banking and finance: Islamic banks, Shari’ah-compliant investment and sukuk
by Ibrahim, Mansor H.
- 192-204 Sharia compliant gold investment in Malaysia: Hedge or safe haven?
by Ghazali, Mohd Fahmi & Lean, Hooi Hooi & Bahari, Zakaria
- 205-232 Combining momentum, value, and quality for the Islamic equity portfolio: Multi-style rotation strategies using augmented Black Litterman factor model
by Dewandaru, Ginanjar & Masih, Rumi & Bacha, Obiyathulla Ismath & Masih, A. Mansur. M.
- 233-252 Why do issuers issue Sukuk or conventional bond? Evidence from Malaysian listed firms using partial adjustment models
by Mohamed, Hisham Hanifa & Masih, Mansur & Bacha, Obiyathulla I.
- 253-272 Can Islamic banking ever become Islamic?
by Azmat, Saad & Skully, Michael & Brown, Kym
- 273-292 The predictive accuracy of Sukuk ratings; Multinomial Logistic and Neural Network inferences
by Arundina, Tika & Azmi Omar, Mohd. & Kartiwi, Mira
- 293-314 The Islamic risk factor in expected stock returns: an empirical study in Saudi Arabia
by Merdad, Hesham Jamil & Kabir Hassan, M. & Hippler, William J.
- 315-326 Crises and contagion in Asia Pacific — Islamic v/s conventional markets
by Rizvi, Syed Aun R. & Arshad, Shaista & Alam, Nafis
- 327-353 Comparative credit risk in Islamic and conventional bank
by Kabir, Md. Nurul & Worthington, Andrew & Gupta, Rakesh
2015, Volume 33, Issue C
- 1-22 Common deviation and regime-dependent dynamics in the index derivatives markets
by Lee, Jaeram & Kang, Jangkoo & Ryu, Doojin
- 23-37 Risk and return in the Chinese stock market: Does equity return dispersion proxy risk?
by Chen, Chun-Da & Demirer, Riza & Jategaonkar, Shrikant P.
- 38-61 Liquidity and credit risk before and after the global financial crisis: Evidence from the Korean corporate bond market
by Shin, Dongheon & Kim, Baeho
- 62-80 Bank funding structure and lending under liquidity shocks: Evidence from Korea
by Jung, Hosung & Kim, Dongcheol
- 81-92 What can we learn about Islamic banks efficiency under the subprime crisis? Evidence from GCC Region
by Belanès, Amel & Ftiti, Zied & Regaïeg, Rym
- 93-113 Usefulness of earnings in credit markets: Korean evidence
by Baik, Bok & Kim, Young Jun & Kim, Jungbae & Lee, Su Jeong
2015, Volume 32, Issue C
- 1-20 Cross-sectoral interactions in Islamic equity markets
by Yilmaz, Mustafa K. & Sensoy, Ahmet & Ozturk, Kevser & Hacihasanoglu, Erk
- 21-39 Dynamic factors and asset pricing: International and further U.S. evidence
by He, Zhongzhi (Lawrence) & Zhu, Jie & Zhu, Xiaoneng
- 40-55 Size and price-to-book effects: Evidence from the Chinese stock markets
by Hilliard, Jitka & Zhang, Haoran
- 56-75 Do foreign short-sellers predict stock returns? Evidence from daily short-selling in Korean stock market
by Wang, Shu-Feng & Lee, Kuan-Hui
- 76-94 Analyst coverage and corporate social performance: Evidence from China
by Zhang, Min & Tong, Lijing & Su, Jun & Cui, Zhipeng
- 95-110 Industry herding and momentum strategies
by Demirer, Rıza & Lien, Donald & Zhang, Huacheng
- 111-130 Industry information and the 52-week high effect
by Hong, Xin & Jordan, Bradford D. & Liu, Mark H.
- 131-159 Information asymmetry and capital structure around the world
by Gao, Wenlian & Zhu, Feifei
- 160-188 Herding and fundamental factors: The Hong Kong experience
by Lam, Keith S.K. & Qiao, Zhuo
2015, Volume 31, Issue C
- 1-12 Investor characteristics and the disposition effect
by Frino, Alex & Lepone, Grace & Wright, Danika
- 13-35 Do securitized real estate markets jump? International evidence
by Li, Jie & Li, Guangzhong & Zhou, Yinggang
- 36-56 The informational role of individual investors in stock pricing: Evidence from large individual and small retail investors
by Chen, Hung-Ling & Chow, Edward H. & Shiu, Cheng-Yi
- 57-77 Determinants of a firm's decision to utilize a dividend reinvestment plan and shareholder participation rates: Australian evidence
by Abraham, Mathew & Marsden, Alastair & Poskitt, Russell
- 78-93 Stock market valuation of R&D expenditures—The role of corporate governance
by Chan, Konan & Chen, Hung-Kun & Hong, Li-Hong & Wang, Yanzhi
2014, Volume 30, Issue C
- 1-16 Determinants of liquidity and execution probability in exchange operated dark pool: Evidence from the Australian Securities Exchange
by He, William Peng & Lepone, Andrew
- 17-29 Risk contributions of trading and non-trading hours: Evidence from Chinese commodity futures markets
by Liu, Qingfu & An, Yunbi
- 30-43 Investor attention, information diffusion and industry returns
by Wu, Qiongbing & Shamsuddin, Abul
- 44-61 How profitable is the Indian stock market?
by Narayan, Paresh Kumar & Ahmed, Huson Ali & Sharma, Susan Sunila & K.P., Prabheesh
- 62-86 Mispricing of Chinese warrants
by Powers, Eric & Xiao, Gang
- 87-113 What are the reliably important determinants of capital structure in china?
by Chang, Chun & Chen, Xin & Liao, Guanmin
- 114-131 Government intervention, bank ownership and risk-taking during the Indonesian financial crisis
by Agusman, Agusman & Cullen, Grant S. & Gasbarro, Dominic & Monroe, Gary S. & Zumwalt, J. Kenton
- 132-157 Currency jumps and crises: Do developed and emerging market currencies jump together?
by Chan, Kam Fong & Powell, John G. & Treepongkaruna, Sirimon
- 158-172 Firm headquarters location, ownership structure, and stock return co-movements
by Li, Donghui & Liao, Li & Luo, Yuanhang & Zhang, Xueyong
- 173-188 Momentum returns and information uncertainty: Evidence from China
by Cheema, Muhammad A. & Nartea, Gilbert V.
- 189-206 Dynamic dependence of the global Islamic equity index with global conventional equity market indices and risk factors
by Hammoudeh, Shawkat & Mensi, Walid & Reboredo, Juan Carlos & Nguyen, Duc Khuong
- 207-232 The differential impact of the bank–firm relationship on IPO underpricing: evidence from China
by Hao, Xiangchao & Shi, Jing & Yang, Jian
- 233-250 Retirement savings investment choices: Sophisticated or naive?
by Gerrans, Paul & Yap, Ghialy
- 251-269 Information effect of involuntary delisting and informed trading
by Park, Jinwoo & Lee, Posang & Park, Yun W.
2014, Volume 29, Issue C
- 1-17 The information content of analyst recommendation revisions — Evidence from the Chinese stock market
by Jiang, George J. & Lu, Liangliang & Zhu, Dongming
- 18-34 Directors' and officers' liability insurance and investment efficiency: Evidence from Taiwan
by Li, Kuei-Fu & Liao, Yi-Ping
- 35-58 Commonality in liquidity, liquidity distribution, and financial crisis: Evidence from country ETFs
by Lee, Hsiu-Chuan & Tseng, Yung-Ching & Yang, Chung-Jen
- 59-85 The demand-side explanation for commonality in liquidity: The role of institutional ownership in the Taiwan Stock Exchange
by Lowe, Alpha
- 86-95 Overnight price discovery and the internationalization of a currency: The case of the Korean won
by Wang, Jianxin
- 96-120 The role of foreign banks in monetary policy transmission: Evidence from Asia during the crisis of 2008–9
by Jeon, Bang Nam & Wu, Ji
- 121-145 Do venture capitalists play a monitoring role in an emerging market? Evidence from the pay–performance relationship of Chinese entrepreneurial firms
by Cao, Jerry & Liu, Qigui & Tian, Gary G.
- 146-162 Stock returns, mutual fund flows and spillover shocks
by Narayan, Paresh Kumar & Narayan, Seema & K.P, Prabheesh
- 163-181 Little guys, liquidity, and the informational efficiency of price: Evidence from the Tokyo Stock Exchange on the effects of small investor participation
by Ahn, Hee-Joon & Cai, Jun & Hamao, Yasushi & Melvin, Michael
- 182-198 A reverse takeover as an exit strategy of venture capital: Korean evidence
by Song, Kyojik “Roy” & Kim, Inho & Chang, Young K.
- 199-218 Who mimics whom in the equity fund market? Evidence from the Korean equity fund market
by Kim, Sei-Wan & Lee, Bong-Soo & Kim, Young-Min
- 219-238 Controlling ownership and firm performance in Taiwan: The role of external competition and internal governance
by Chen, Anlin & Kao, Lanfeng & Lu, Cheng-Shou
- 239-260 The central bank in market efficiency: The case of Taiwan
by Chen, Pei-wen & Huang, Han-ching & Su, Yong-chern