Artistic Originals as a Capital Asset
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mariela Dal Borgo & Peter Goodridge & Jonathan Haskel & Annarosa Pesole, 2013.
"Productivity and Growth in UK Industries: An Intangible Investment Approach,"
Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics,
Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 75(6), pages 806-834, December.
- Haskel, J & Goodridge, P & Pesole, A & Dal Borgo, M, 2011. "Productivity and growth in UK industries: an intangible investment approach," Working Papers 9027, Imperial College, London, Imperial College Business School.
- Dal Borgo, Mariela & Goodridge, Peter & Pesole, Annarosa, 2012. "Productivity and Growth in UK Industries: An Intangible Investment Approach," CAGE Online Working Paper Series 88, Competitive Advantage in the Global Economy (CAGE).
- Goodridge, PR, 2014. "Film, television & radio, books, music and art: estimating UK investment in artistic originals," Working Papers 12918, Imperial College, London, Imperial College Business School.
- Carol Coorado & Jonathan Haskel & Cecilia Iona Lasinio & Massimiliano Iommi, 2012. "Intangible Capital and Growth Strategies for Advanced Economies: Measurement and Comparative Results," Working Papers LuissLab 12101, Dipartimento di Economia e Finanza, LUISS Guido Carli.
- Haskel, J & Corrado, C & Jona-Lasinio, C & Iommi, M, 2013. "Innovation and intangible investment in Europe, Japan and the US," Working Papers 11139, Imperial College, London, Imperial College Business School.
- Corrado, Carol & Haskel, Jonathan & Iommi, Massimiliano & Jona-Lasinio, Cecilia, 2012. "Intangible Capital and Growth in Advanced Economies: Measurement and Comparative Results," CEPR Discussion Papers 9061, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
More about this item
- E22 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - Investment; Capital; Intangible Capital; Capacity
- E23 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - Production
- L82 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - Entertainment; Media
- Z11 - Other Special Topics - - Cultural Economics - - - Economics of the Arts and Literature
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aea:aecrev:v:100:y:2010:i:2:p:110-14. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Michael P. Albert). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aeaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.