Film, television & radio, books, music and art: estimating UK investment in artistic originals
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||07 Mar 2014|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: South Kensington campus, London SW7 2AZ|
Phone: +44 (0)20 7594 9137
Fax: +44 (0)20 7823 7685
Web page: http://www.imperial.ac.uk/business-school
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Mariela Dal Borgo & Peter Goodridge & Jonathan Haskel & Annarosa Pesole, 2013.
"Productivity and Growth in UK Industries: An Intangible Investment Approach,"
Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics,
Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 75(6), pages 806-834, December.
- Haskel, J & Goodridge, P & Pesole, A & Dal Borgo, M, 2011. "Productivity and growth in UK industries: an intangible investment approach," Working Papers 9027, Imperial College, London, Imperial College Business School.
- Dal Borgo, Mariela & Goodridge, Peter & Pesole, Annarosa, 2012. "Productivity and Growth in UK Industries: An Intangible Investment Approach," CAGE Online Working Paper Series 88, Competitive Advantage in the Global Economy (CAGE).
- Haskel, J & Pesole, A & Galindo-Rueda, F, 2010. "How much does the UK employ, spend and invest in design?," Working Papers 5971, Imperial College, London, Imperial College Business School.
- Romer, Paul M, 1990. "Endogenous Technological Change," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 98(5), pages 71-102, October.
- Paul Romer, 1989. "Endogenous Technological Change," NBER Working Papers 3210, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Paul M Romer, 1999. "Endogenous Technological Change," Levine's Working Paper Archive 2135, David K. Levine.
- Carol A. Corrado & Charles R. Hulten, 2014. "Innovation Accounting," NBER Chapters,in: Measuring Economic Sustainability and Progress, pages 595-628 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Carol Corrado & Charles R. Hulten, 2012. "Innovation Accounting," Economics Program Working Papers 12-04, The Conference Board, Economics Program.
- Rachel Soloveichik, 2010. "Artistic Originals as a Capital Asset," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 100(2), pages 110-114, May.
- Carol Corrado & Charles Hulten & Daniel Sichel, 2009. "Intangible Capital And U.S. Economic Growth," Review of Income and Wealth, International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 55(3), pages 661-685, 09.
- Robert J. Barro & Xavier Sala-i-Martin, 2003. "Economic Growth, 2nd Edition," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 2, volume 1, number 0262025531, January.
- Jorgenson, Dale W., 1966. "The Embodiment Hypothesis," Scholarly Articles 3403063, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Rivera-Batiz, Luis A. & Romer, Paul M., 1991. "International trade with endogenous technological change," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 35(4), pages 971-1001, May.
- Luis A. Rivera-Batiz & Paul M. Romer, 1991. "International Trade with Endogenous Technological Change," NBER Working Papers 3594, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Dale W. Jorgenson, 1966. "The Embodiment Hypothesis," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 74, pages 1-1.
- Graeme Chamberlin & Tony Clayton & Shikeb Farooqui, 2007. "New measures of UK private sector software investment," Economic & Labour Market Review, Palgrave Macmillan;Office for National Statistics, vol. 1(5), pages 17-28, May.
- Peter Goodridge, 2013. "Measuring the creative economy," Chapters,in: Handbook on the Digital Creative Economy, chapter 15, pages 162-177 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Robert J. Barro & Rachel McCleary, 2003. "Religion and Economic Growth," NBER Working Papers 9682, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)