Report NEP-CUL-2014-04-11This is the archive for NEP-CUL, a report on new working papers in the area of Cultural Economics. Roberto Zanola issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Goodridge, PR, 2014. "Film, television & radio, books, music and art: estimating UK investment in artistic originals," Working Papers 12918, Imperial College, London, Imperial College Business School.
- Karlsson, Charlie & Rouchy, Philippe, 2014. "Media clusters and metropolitan knowledge economy," CITR Working Paper Series 2014/01, Center for Innovation and Technology Research, Blekinge Institute of Technology.
- Ruben Durante & Paolo Pinotti & Andrea Tesei, 2013. "Voting Alone? The Political and Cultural Consequences of Commercial TV," Sciences Po publications 2013-10, Sciences Po.
- Florian Schuett & Amedeo Piolatto, 2014. "Media competition and electoral politics," Working Papers. Serie AD 2014-03, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Markus Pasche, 2014. "Welfare Effects of Endogenous Copyright Enforcement - the Case of Digital Goods," Jena Economic Research Papers 2014-008, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, Max-Planck-Institute of Economics.
- Thomas Paris & Frédéric Leroy, 2014. "Managing Transition in an Artistic Company With Entrepreneurial Management," Post-Print halshs-00973150, HAL.
- Éric Darmon & Thomas Le Texier, 2014. "Private or Public Law Enforcement? The Case of Digital Piracy Policies with Non-monitored Illegal Behaviors," Economics Working Paper Archive (University of Rennes 1 & University of Caen) 201403, Center for Research in Economics and Management (CREM), University of Rennes 1, University of Caen and CNRS.