Estimating Prices for R&D Investment in the 2007 R&D Satellite Account
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Carol Corrado & Jonathan Haskel & Cecilia Jona-Lasinio & Massimiliano Iommi, 2012.
"Intangible Capital and Growth in Advanced Economies: Measurement Methods and Comparative Results,"
Economics Program Working Papers
12-03, The Conference Board, Economics Program.
- Haskel, J & Corrado, C & Jona-Lasinio, C & Iommi, M, 2012. "Intangible capital and growth in advanced economies: measurement methods and comparative results," Working Papers 9913, Imperial College, London, Imperial College Business School.
- Corrado, Carol & Haskel, Jonathan & Jona-Lasinio, Cecilia & Iommi, Massimiliano, 2012. "Intangible Capital and Growth in Advanced Economies: Measurement Methods and Comparative Results," IZA Discussion Papers 6733, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Goodridge, PR & Haskel, J, 2015. "How does big data affect GDP? Theory and evidence for the UK," Working Papers 25156, Imperial College, London, Imperial College Business School.
- Diewert, W. Erwin & Huang, Ning, 2011. "Capitalizing R&D Expenditures," Macroeconomic Dynamics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 15(4), pages 537-564, September.
- Carol Robbins & Olympia Belay & Matthew Donahoe & Jennifer Lee, 2012. "Industry-level Output Price Indexes for R&D: An Input-cost Approach with R&D Productivity Adjustment," BEA Working Papers 0090, Bureau of Economic Analysis.
- Sumiye Okubo, 2007. "Framework for an Industry-based R&D Satellite Account," BEA Papers 0087, Bureau of Economic Analysis.
- Dennis Fixler, 2009. "Accounting for R&D in the National Accounts," BEA Papers 0094, Bureau of Economic Analysis.
- Carol A. Corrado & Charles R. Hulten, 2014. "Innovation Accounting," NBER Chapters, in: Measuring Economic Sustainability and Progress, pages 595-628, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Haskel, J & Corrado, C & Jona-Lasinio, C & Iommi, M, 2013. "Innovation and intangible investment in Europe, Japan and the US," Working Papers 11139, Imperial College, London, Imperial College Business School.
- Corrado, Carol & Haskel, Jonathan & Iommi, Massimiliano & Jona-Lasinio, Cecilia, 2012. "Intangible Capital and Growth in Advanced Economies: Measurement and Comparative Results," CEPR Discussion Papers 9061, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Carol Coorado & Jonathan Haskel & Cecilia Iona Lasinio & Massimiliano Iommi, 2012. "Intangible Capital and Growth Strategies for Advanced Economies: Measurement and Comparative Results," Working Papers LuissLab 12101, Dipartimento di Economia e Finanza, LUISS Guido Carli.
- Stanislav Anatolyev, 2009. "Nonparametric regression (in Russian)," Quantile, Quantile, issue 7, pages 37-52, September.
More about this item
- E60 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bea:papers:0083. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Bryn Whitmire) The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Bryn Whitmire to update the entry or send us the correct email address. General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/beagvus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.