Intangible capital and growth in advanced economies: measurement methods and comparative results
We present a harmonized data set on intangible investment for a number of EU countries and an analysis of growth.
(This abstract was borrowed from another version of this item.)
|Date of creation:||10 Aug 2012|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: |
Phone: +44 (0)20 7594 9137
Fax: +44 (0)20 7823 7685
Web page: http://www.imperial.ac.uk/business-school
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Fernando Galindo-Rueda, 2007. "Developing an R&D satellite account for the UK: a preliminary analysis," Economic and Labour Market Review, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 1(12), pages 18-29, December.
- Zwick, Thomas, 2007.
"Apprenticeship training in Germany - investment or productivity driven?,"
Zeitschrift für ArbeitsmarktForschung - Journal for Labour Market Research,
Institut für Arbeitsmarkt- und Berufsforschung (IAB), Nürnberg [Institute for Employment Research, Nuremberg, Germany], vol. 40(2/3), pages 193-204.
- Thomas Zwick, 2007. "Apprenticeship Training in Germany? Investment or Productivity Driven?," ZEW Discussion Papers 07-023, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Hulten, Charles R. & Wykoff, Frank C., 1981. "The estimation of economic depreciation using vintage asset prices : An application of the Box-Cox power transformation," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 15(3), pages 367-396, April.
- Adam M. Copeland & Gabriel W. Medeiros & Carol A. Robbins, 2007. "Estimating Prices for R&D Investment in the 2007 R&D Satellite Account," BEA Papers 0083, Bureau of Economic Analysis.
- Mokyr, Joel, 2005. "Long-Term Economic Growth and the History of Technology," Handbook of Economic Growth, in: Philippe Aghion & Steven Durlauf (ed.), Handbook of Economic Growth, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 17, pages 1113-1180 Elsevier.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:imp:wpaper:9913. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dr David A Wilson)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.