Report NEP-IPR-2013-01-19This is the archive for NEP-IPR, a report on new working papers in the area of Intellectual Property Rights. Giovanni Ramello issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Pretel, David & Saiz, Patricio, 2011. "Institutions and Agents of Technological Diffusion in 19th Century Spain," Working Papers in Economic History 2011/05, Universidad Autónoma de Madrid (Spain), Department of Economic Analysis (Economic Theory and Economic History).
- Olfa KAMMOUN & Mohieddine RAHMOUNI, 2013. "Intellectual Property Rights, Appropriation Instruments and Innovation Activities: Evidence from Tunisian Firms," Cahiers du GREThA (2007-2019) 2013-01, Groupe de Recherche en Economie Théorique et Appliquée (GREThA).
- Bernstein, Shai, 2012. "Does Going Public Affect Innovation?," Research Papers 2126, Stanford University, Graduate School of Business.
- Haskel, J & Goodridge, P & Wallis, G, 2012. "Spillovers from R&D and other intangible investment: evidence from UK industries," Working Papers 10009, Imperial College, London, Imperial College Business School.
- Haskel, J & Corrado, C & Jona-Lasinio, C & Iommi, M, 2012. "Intangible capital and growth in advanced economies: measurement methods and comparative results," Working Papers 9913, Imperial College, London, Imperial College Business School.