Enhancing alliance performance: The effects of contractual-based versus relational-based governance
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- C Zhang & S T Cavusgil & A S Roath, 2003. "Manufacturer governance of foreign distributor relationships: do relational norms enhance competitiveness in the export market?," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 34(6), pages 550-566, November.
- Johnson, Jean L. & Sohi, Ravipreet S., 2003. "The development of interfirm partnering competence: Platforms for learning, learning activities, and consequences of learning," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 56(9), pages 757-766, September.
- Roath, A. S. & Miller, S. R. & Cavusgil, S. T., 2002. "A conceptual framework of relational governance in foreign distributor relationships," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 11(1), pages 1-16, February.
- Aimin Yan, 1998. "Structural Stability and Reconfiguration of International Joint Ventures," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 29(4), pages 773-795, December.
- Ness, Havard & Haugland, Sven A., 2005. "The evolution of governance mechanisms and negotiation strategies in fixed-duration interfirm relationships," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 58(9), pages 1226-1239, September.
- Africa Ari�o, 2003. "Measures of strategic alliance performance: an analysis of construct validity," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 34(1), pages 66-79, January.
- Norman, Patricia M., 2004. "Knowledge acquisition, knowledge loss, and satisfaction in high technology alliances," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 57(6), pages 610-619, June.
- Lee, Ji-Ren & Chen, Wei-Ru & Kao, Charng, 2003. "Determinants and performance impact of asymmetric governance structures in international joint ventures: an empirical investigation," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 56(10), pages 815-828, October.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jbrese:v:59:y:2006:i:8:p:896-905. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.