Measures of strategic alliance performance: an analysis of construct validity
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Babiak, Kathy M., 2009. "Criteria of effectiveness in multiple cross-sectoral interorganizational relationships," Evaluation and Program Planning, Elsevier, vol. 32(1), pages 1-12, February.
- Kolloge, Konstantin, 2009. "Die Messung des Kooperationserfolges in der empirischen Forschung: Ergebnisse einer Literaturstudie," Arbeitspapiere 76, University of Münster, Institute for Cooperatives.
- Olk, Paul & Ariño, Africa, 2003. "Testing Assumptions about Evaluating Strategic Alliance Performance," IESE Research Papers D/529, IESE Business School.
- Taape, Julian, 2014. "Das Kooperationsverhalten von Familienunternehmen: Ergebnisse einer empirischen Studie," Arbeitspapiere 141, University of Münster, Institute for Cooperatives.
- Theurl, Theresia & Kolloge, Konstantin, 2009. "Internationale Unternehmenskooperationen im deutschen Maschinenbau: Eine empirische Analyse," Arbeitspapiere 81, University of Münster, Institute for Cooperatives.
- Demirbag, Mehmet & Tatoglu, Ekrem & Glaister, Keith W., 2007. "Factors influencing perceptions of performance: The case of western FDI in an emerging market," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 16(3), pages 310-336, June.
- Tomassen, Sverre & Benito, Gabriel R.G., 2009. "The costs of governance in international companies," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 18(3), pages 292-304, June.
- Lee Li & Gongming Qian, 2008. "Partnership or self-reliance entry modes: Large and small technology-based enterprises’ strategies in overseas markets," Journal of International Entrepreneurship, Springer, vol. 6(4), pages 188-208, December.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/2221 is not listed on IDEAS
- Gomez-Selemeneva, D., 2009.
"Factores Claves para la Sostenibilidad de las Alianzas Inter-organizativas: Un caso de Estrategias de Cooperación
[Key Factors for Sustainability of Inter-organizational Alliances: A Case for Coope," MPRA Paper 31274, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jane, Joan & Lago, Alejandro & Ariño, Africa, 2005. "Measuring the performance of international logistics outsourcing partnerships: A dyadic perspective analysis," IESE Research Papers D/608, IESE Business School.
- Freeman, Susan & Hutchings, Kate & Lazaris, Miria & Zyngier, Suzanne, 2010. "A model of rapid knowledge development: The smaller born-global firm," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 19(1), pages 70-84, February.
- Mohr, Alexander T., 2006. "A multiple constituency approach to IJV performance measurement," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 41(3), pages 247-260, September.
- Schotter, Andreas & Beamish, Paul W., 2011. "Performance effects of MNC headquarters-subsidiary conflict and the role of boundary spanners: The case of headquarter initiative rejection," Journal of International Management, Elsevier, vol. 17(3), pages 243-259, September.
- Feng, Bo & Fan, Zhi-Ping & Ma, Jian, 2010. "A method for partner selection of codevelopment alliances using individual and collaborative utilities," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 124(1), pages 159-170, March.
- Lee, Yikuan & Cavusgil, S. Tamer, 2006. "Enhancing alliance performance: The effects of contractual-based versus relational-based governance," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 59(8), pages 896-905, August.
- Nielsen, Bo Bernhard, 2007. "Determining international strategic alliance performance: A multidimensional approach," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 16(3), pages 337-361, June.
- Lange, Kersten, 2011. "Faktoren der Stabilisierung für Unternehmenskooperationen," Arbeitspapiere 102, University of Münster, Institute for Cooperatives.
- Gagalyuk, Taras & Hanf, Jon Henrich, 2010. "Success For The Whole Food Chain: Testing The Model Of Network Success In Ukraine," 50st Annual Conference, Braunschweig, Germany, September 29-October 1, 2010 93944, German Association of Agricultural Economists (GEWISOLA).
- Büyüközkan, Gülçin & Feyzioglu, Orhan & Nebol, Erdal, 2008. "Selection of the strategic alliance partner in logistics value chain," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 113(1), pages 148-158, May.
- Gagalyuk, Taras, 2012. "Goal achievement in supply chain networks: A study of the Ukrainian agri-food business," Studies on the Agricultural and Food Sector in Transition Economies, Leibniz Institute of Agricultural Development in Transition Economies (IAMO), volume 64, number 64.
- Sambasivan, Murali & Siew-Phaik, Loke & Abidin Mohamed, Zainal & Choy Leong, Yee, 2013. "Factors influencing strategic alliance outcomes in a manufacturing supply chain: Role of alliance motives, interdependence, asset specificity and relational capital," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 141(1), pages 339-351.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pal:jintbs:v:34:y:2003:i:1:p:66-79. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.palgrave-journals.com/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .