Partnership or self-reliance entry modes: Large and small technology-based enterprises’ strategies in overseas markets
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 6 (2008)
Issue (Month): 4 (December)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.springer.com/business+%26+management/entrepreneurship/journal/10843/PS2|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Erin Anderson & Hubert Gatignon, 1986. "Modes of Foreign Entry: A Transaction Cost Analysis and Propositions," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 17(3), pages 1-26, September.
- Karlsson, Charlie & Olsson, Ola, 1998. "Product Innovation in Small and Large Enterprises," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 10(1), pages 31-46, February.
- Carson, David & Gilmore, Audrey, 2000. "SME marketing management competencies," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 9(3), pages 363-382, June.
- Qian, Gongming & Li, Lee, 2003. "Technology industry success: strategic options for small and medium firms," Business Horizons, Elsevier, vol. 46(5), pages 41-46.
- Dimitratos, Pavlos & Johnson, Jeffrey & Slow, Jonathan & Young, Stephen, 2003. "Micromultinationals:: New Types of Firms for the Global Competitive Landscape," European Management Journal, Elsevier, vol. 21(2), pages 164-174, April.
- Africa Ariño, 2003. "Measures of strategic alliance performance: an analysis of construct validity," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 34(1), pages 66-79, January.
- Almus, Matthias & Nerlinger, Eric A, 1999. "Growth of New Technology-Based Firms: Which Factors Matter?," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 13(2), pages 141-154, September.
- McNaughton, Rod B., 1996. "Foreign market channel integration decisions of Canadian computer software firms," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 5(1), pages 23-52, February.
- Phillips McDougall, Patricia & Shane, Scott & Oviatt, Benjamin M., 1994. "Explaining the formation of international new ventures: The limits of theories from international business research," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 9(6), pages 469-487, November.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jinten:v:6:y:2008:i:4:p:188-208. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.