Micromultinationals:: New Types of Firms for the Global Competitive Landscape
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Aleluia, João & Leitão, João, 2009. "International Entrepreneurship and Technology Transfer: The CDM´s Reality in China," MPRA Paper 16150, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- John Mathews, 2006. "Dragon multinationals: New players in 21 st century globalization," Asia Pacific Journal of Management, Springer, vol. 23(1), pages 5-27, March.
- Vanninen, Heini & Kuivalainen, Olli & Ciravegna, Luciano, 2017. "Rapid multinationalization: Propositions for studying born micromultinationals," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 26(2), pages 365-379.
- Alex Rialp & Josep Rialp & David Urbano & Yancy Vaillant, 2005. "The Born-Global Phenomenon: A Comparative Case Study Research," Journal of International Entrepreneurship, Springer, vol. 3(2), pages 133-171, June.
- Eriksson, Taina & Nummela, Niina & Saarenketo, Sami, 2014. "Dynamic capability in a small global factory," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 23(1), pages 169-180.
- Gassmann, Oliver & Keupp, Marcus Matthias, 2007. "The competitive advantage of early and rapidly internationalising SMEs in the biotechnology industry: A knowledge-based view," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 42(3), pages 350-366, September.
- Lee Li & Gongming Qian, 2008. "Partnership or self-reliance entry modes: Large and small technology-based enterprises’ strategies in overseas markets," Journal of International Entrepreneurship, Springer, vol. 6(4), pages 188-208, December.
- Dimitratos, Pavlos & Johnson, Jeffrey E. & Plakoyiannaki, Emmanuella & Young, Stephen, 2016. "SME internationalization: How does the opportunity-based international entrepreneurial culture matter?," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 25(6), pages 1211-1222.
- repec:kap:jinten:v:15:y:2017:i:2:d:10.1007_s10843-017-0204-5 is not listed on IDEAS
- Hollender, Lina & Zapkau, Florian B. & Schwens, Christian, 2017. "SME foreign market entry mode choice and foreign venture performance: The moderating effect of international experience and product adaptation," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 26(2), pages 250-263.
- repec:eee:iburev:v:26:y:2017:i:5:p:867-880 is not listed on IDEAS
- Stephanie Fernhaber, 2013. "Untangling the relationship between new venture internationalization and performance," Journal of International Entrepreneurship, Springer, vol. 11(3), pages 220-242, September.
- repec:pal:jintbs:v:49:y:2018:i:4:d:10.1057_s41267-018-0149-5 is not listed on IDEAS
- Valerio Veglio & Antonella Zucchella, 2015. "Entrepreneurial firms in traditional industries. Does innovation matter for international growth?," Journal of International Entrepreneurship, Springer, vol. 13(2), pages 138-152, June.
- Guest Editors & Ana Teresa Tavares & Stephen Young, 2005. "FDI and multinationals: patterns, impacts and policies," International Journal of the Economics of Business, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 12(1), pages 3-16.
- repec:kap:jinten:v:16:y:2018:i:2:d:10.1007_s10843-017-0223-2 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:kap:jinten:v:15:y:2017:i:2:d:10.1007_s10843-017-0200-9 is not listed on IDEAS
- Dimitratos, Pavlos & Amorós, José Ernesto & Etchebarne, María Soledad & Felzensztein, Christian, 2014. "Micro-multinational or not? International entrepreneurship, networking and learning effects," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 67(5), pages 908-915.
- Varma, Sumati, 2008. "International venturing emerging paradigms - a study of the Indian IT industry," MPRA Paper 14028, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:eee:iburev:v:26:y:2017:i:3:p:527-543 is not listed on IDEAS
- Dimitratos, Pavlos & Plakoyiannaki, Emmanuella & Pitsoulaki, Antigoni & Tüselmann, Heinz Josef, 2010. "The global smaller firm in international entrepreneurship," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 19(6), pages 589-606, December.
More about this item
KeywordsMicromultinationals Small and medium-sized firms Constellation and investment modes Success factors;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:eurman:v:21:y:2003:i:2:p:164-174. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/115/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.