A stage-contingent model of design and growth for technology based new ventures
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Anna Lejpras, 2014.
"How innovative are spin-offs at later stages of development? Comparing innovativeness of established research spin-offs and otherwise created firms,"
Small Business Economics,
Springer, vol. 43(2), pages 327-351, August.
- Anna Lejpras, 2012. "How Innovative Are Spin-offs at Later Stages of Development?: Comparing Innovativeness of Established Research Spin-offs and Otherwise Created Firms," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1237, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Knockaert, Mirjam & Bjornali, Ekaterina S. & Erikson, Truls, 2015. "Joining forces: Top management team and board chair characteristics as antecedents of board service involvement," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 30(3), pages 420-435.
- Liliya Oxtorp, 2014. "Dynamic managerial capability of technology-based international new ventures—a basis for their long-term competitive advantage," Journal of International Entrepreneurship, Springer, vol. 12(4), pages 389-420, December.
- Moores, Ken & Yuen, Susana, 2001. "Management accounting systems and organizational configuration: a life-cycle perspective," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 26(4-5), pages 351-389.
- Tang, Yi & Wezel, Filippo Carlo, 2015. "Up to standard?," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 30(3), pages 452-466.
- Shrader, Rodney C. & Simon, Mark, 1997. "Corporate versus independent new ventures: Resource, strategy, and performance differences," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 12(1), pages 47-66, January.
- Wennberg, Karl & Delmar, Frédéric & McKelvie, Alexander, 2016.
"Variable risk preferences in new firm growth and survival,"
Journal of Business Venturing,
Elsevier, vol. 31(4), pages 408-427.
- Wennberg, Karl & Delmar, Frédéric & McKelvie, Alexander, 2016. "Variable Risk Preferences in New Firm Growth and Survival," Ratio Working Papers 272, The Ratio Institute.
- David J. Brophy & Wassim Mourtada, 1999. "Equity finance and the economic transition of rural America : a new framework for private-sector initiatives and positive economic public policy," Proceedings – Rural and Agricultural Conferences, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City, issue Aug, pages 107-164.
- Chandler, Gaylen N. & McKelvie, Alexander & Davidsson, Per, 2009. "Asset specificity and behavioral uncertainty as moderators of the sales growth -- Employment growth relationship in emerging ventures," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 24(4), pages 373-387, July.
- repec:dgr:rugsom:00b57 is not listed on IDEAS
- Allan Riding & Barbara Orser & Martine Spence & Brad Belanger, 2012. "Financing new venture exporters," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 38(2), pages 147-163, February.
- repec:spr:manint:v:51:y:2011:i:1:d:10.1007_s11575-010-0065-9 is not listed on IDEAS
- Singer, Barry, 1995. "Contours of development," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 10(4), pages 303-329, July.
- Schuh, Russell G. & Leviton, Laura C., 2006. "A framework to assess the development and capacity of non-profit agencies," Evaluation and Program Planning, Elsevier, vol. 29(2), pages 171-179, May.
- Kok, Robert A.W. & Postma, Theo J.B.M. & Steerneman, A.G.M., 2001. "Cross-classification analysis in the field of management and organization : comments on the DEL-technique," Research Report 00B57, University of Groningen, Research Institute SOM (Systems, Organisations and Management).
- Caliendo, Marco & Kritikos, Alexander S. & Künn, Steffen & Loersch, Christian & Schröder, Helmut & Schütz, Holger, 2014. "Report No. 61: Evaluation der Programme „Gründercoaching Deutschland“ und „Gründercoaching Deutschland – Gründungen aus der Arbeitslosigkeit“," IZA Research Reports 61, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Johanson, Martin & Martín Martín, Oscar, 2015. "The incremental expansion of Born Internationals: A comparison of new and old Born Internationals," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 24(3), pages 476-496.
- Bamford, Charles E. & Dean, Thomas J. & McDougall, Patricia P., 2000. "An examination of the impact of initial founding conditions and decisions upon the performance of new bank start-ups," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 15(3), pages 253-277, May.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jbvent:v:5:y:1990:i:3:p:137-150. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jbusvent .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.