Measuring the performance of international logistics outsourcing partnerships: A dyadic perspective analysis
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Africa Ariño, 2003. "Measures of strategic alliance performance: an analysis of construct validity," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 34(1), pages 66-79, January.
- Armstrong, J. Scott & Overton, Terry S., 1977. "Estimating Nonresponse Bias in Mail Surveys," MPRA Paper 81694, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Aimin Yan & Ming Zeng, 1999. "International Joint Venture Instability: A Critique of Previous Research, A Reconceptualization, and Directions for Future Research," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 30(2), pages 397-414, June.
- J Michael Geringer & Louis Hebert, 1991. "Measuring Performance of International Joint Ventures," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 22(2), pages 249-263, June.
- K. Jöreskog, 1971. "Simultaneous factor analysis in several populations," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 36(4), pages 409-426, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hansen, Zaza Nadja Lee & Rasmussen, Lauge Baungaard, 2013. "Outsourcing relationships: Changes in power and dependency," European Management Journal, Elsevier, vol. 31(6), pages 655-667.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Olk, Paul & Ariño, Africa, 2003. "Testing Assumptions about Evaluating Strategic Alliance Performance," IESE Research Papers D/529, IESE Business School.
- MB Sarkar & Preet S. Aulakh & Anoop Madhok, 2009. "Process Capabilities and Value Generation in Alliance Portfolios," Organization Science, INFORMS, vol. 20(3), pages 583-600, June.
- Mohr, Alexander T., 2006. "A multiple constituency approach to IJV performance measurement," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 41(3), pages 247-260, September.
- Ariño, Africa, 1999. "Measures of collaborative venture performance: An analysis of construct validity," IESE Research Papers D/386, IESE Business School.
- Reuer, Jeffrey J. & Zollo, Maurizio, 2005. "Termination outcomes of research alliances," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(1), pages 101-115, February.
- Maria Ripollés & Andreu Blesa, 2020. "And yet, non-equity cooperative entries do improve international performance: uncovering the role of networks’ social capital," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 55(3), pages 761-776, October.
- Ali, Tahir & Khalid, Saba & Shahzad, Khuram & Larimo, Jorma, 2021. "Managing international joint ventures to improve performance: The role of structural and social mechanisms," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 30(3).
- Heimeriks, K. & Duysters, G.M. & Vanhaverbeke, W.P.M., 2004. "The evolution of alliance capabilities," Working Papers 04.20, Eindhoven Center for Innovation Studies.
- Huang, Ming-Chang & Chiu, Ya-Ping, 2020. "A knowledge tension perspective on management control and performance in international joint ventures," Journal of International Management, Elsevier, vol. 26(4).
- Reuer, Jeffrey J. & Ariño, Africa, 2000. "Governance changes in strategic alliances: Antecedents of contractual renegotiations," IESE Research Papers D/415, IESE Business School.
- Hallin, Christina & Holm, Ulf & Sharma, Dharma Deo, 2011. "Embeddedness of innovation receivers in the multinational corporation: Effects on business performance," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 20(3), pages 362-373, June.
- Kolloge, Konstantin, 2009. "Die Messung des Kooperationserfolges in der empirischen Forschung: Ergebnisse einer Literaturstudie," Arbeitspapiere 76, University of Münster, Institute for Cooperatives.
- Kaufmann, Jeffrey B. & O'Neill, Hugh M., 2007. "Do culturally distant partners choose different types of joint ventures?," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 42(4), pages 435-448, December.
- Keith D. Brouthers & Lance Eliot Brouthers & Steve Werner, 2008. "Real Options, International Entry Mode Choice and Performance," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 45(5), pages 936-960, July.
- Lindow, Corinna M. & Stubner, Stephan & Wulf, Torsten, 2010. "Strategic fit within family firms: The role of family influence and the effect on performance," Journal of Family Business Strategy, Elsevier, vol. 1(3), pages 167-178, September.
- Hollender, Lina & Zapkau, Florian B. & Schwens, Christian, 2017. "SME foreign market entry mode choice and foreign venture performance: The moderating effect of international experience and product adaptation," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 26(2), pages 250-263.
- Koen H. Heimeriks & Geert Duysters, 2007.
"Alliance Capability as a Mediator Between Experience and Alliance Performance: An Empirical Investigation into the Alliance Capability Development Process,"
Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 44(1), pages 25-49, January.
- Heimeriks, K.H. & Duysters, G.M., 2003. "Alliance capability as mediator between experience and alliance performance: an empirical investigation into the alliance capability development process," Working Papers 03.18, Eindhoven Center for Innovation Studies.
- Alexander T Mohr & Jonas Puck, 2013. "Revisiting the Trust-performance Link in Strategic Alliances," Management International Review, Springer, vol. 53(2), pages 269-289, April.
- Xu, Dean & Lu, Jane W., 2007. "Technological knowledge, product relatedness, and parent control: The effect on IJV survival," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 60(11), pages 1166-1176, November.
- Theurl, Theresia & Kolloge, Konstantin, 2009. "Internationale Unternehmenskooperationen im deutschen Maschinenbau: Eine empirische Analyse," Arbeitspapiere 81, University of Münster, Institute for Cooperatives.
More about this item
Keywordsstrategic alliances; logistics outsourcing partnerships; performance measurement; construct validity;
All these keywords.
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ebg:iesewp:d-0608. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/ienaves.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Noelia Romero (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/ienaves.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.