Criteria of effectiveness in multiple cross-sectoral interorganizational relationships
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Maxwell, Karl & Husain, Tasneem, 2005. "Public private partnerships: building capacity while effecting change," Evaluation and Program Planning, Elsevier, vol. 28(3), pages 349-353, August.
- Africa Ariño, 2003. "Measures of strategic alliance performance: an analysis of construct validity," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 34(1), pages 66-79, January.
- Yin, Robert K. & Kaftarian, Shakeh J., 1997. "Introduction: Challenges of community-based program outcome evaluations," Evaluation and Program Planning, Elsevier, vol. 20(3), pages 293-297, August.
- Robert E. Quinn & John Rohrbaugh, 1983. "A Spatial Model of Effectiveness Criteria: Towards a Competing Values Approach to Organizational Analysis," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 29(3), pages 363-377, March.
- Brinkerhoff, Jennifer M., 2002. "Assessing and improving partnership relationships and outcomes: a proposed framework," Evaluation and Program Planning, Elsevier, vol. 25(3), pages 215-231, August.
- Kim S. Cameron, 1986. "Effectiveness as Paradox: Consensus and Conflict in Conceptions of Organizational Effectiveness," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 32(5), pages 539-553, May.
- Colin Eden, 2001. "The Negotiation of Purpose in Multi-Organizational Collaborative Groups," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 38(3), pages 373-391, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Truyens, Jasper & De Bosscher, Veerle & Sotiriadou, Popi & Heyndels, Bruno & Westerbeek, Hans, 2016. "A method to evaluate countries’ organisational capacity: A four country comparison in athletics," Sport Management Review, Elsevier, vol. 19(3), pages 279-292.
- Diederik de Boer & Meine Pieter van Dijk, 2016. "Success Factors for Community Business Wildlife Tourism Partnerships in Tanzania," The European Journal of Development Research, Palgrave Macmillan;European Association of Development Research and Training Institutes (EADI), vol. 28(4), pages 555-570, September.
- Willems, Jurgen & Walk, Marlene, 2013. "Assigning volunteer tasks: The relation between task preferences and functional motives of youth volunteers," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 35(6), pages 1030-1040.
More about this item
KeywordsInterorganizational relationship Cross-sector Effectiveness;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:epplan:v:32:y:2009:i:1:p:1-12. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/evalprogplan .