A method to evaluate countries’ organisational capacity: A four country comparison in athletics
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Babiak, Kathy M., 2009. "Criteria of effectiveness in multiple cross-sectoral interorganizational relationships," Evaluation and Program Planning, Elsevier, vol. 32(1), pages 1-12, February.
- Christian Ketels, 2006. "Michael Porter’s Competitiveness Framework—Recent Learnings and New Research Priorities," Journal of Industry, Competition and Trade, Springer, vol. 6(2), pages 115-136, June.
- Wicker, Pamela & Breuer, Christoph, 2011. "Scarcity of resources in German non-profit sport clubs," Sport Management Review, Elsevier, vol. 14(2), pages 188-201, May.
- Misener, Katie & Doherty, Alison, 2013. "Understanding capacity through the processes and outcomes of interorganizational relationships in nonprofit community sport organizations," Sport Management Review, Elsevier, vol. 16(2), pages 135-147.
- Gordon Mitchell, 1996. "Problems And Fundamentals Of Sustainable Development Indicators," Sustainable Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 4(1), pages 1-11.
- Wolfgang Ochel & Oliver RÃ¶hn, 2006. "Ranking of Countries - The WEF, IMD, Fraser and Heritage Indices," ifo DICE Report, ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, vol. 4(2), pages 48-60, 07.
- Wicker, Pamela & Breuer, Christoph, 2014. "Exploring the organizational capacity and organizational problems of disability sport clubs in Germany using matched pairs analysis," Sport Management Review, Elsevier, vol. 17(1), pages 23-34.
- Margaret A. Peteraf & Jay B. Barney, 2003. "Unraveling the resource-based tangle," Managerial and Decision Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 24(4), pages 309-323.
- Phillips, Pamm & Newland, Brianna, 2014. "Emergent models of sport development and delivery: The case of triathlon in Australia and the US," Sport Management Review, Elsevier, vol. 17(2), pages 107-120.
- Michael Freudenberg, 2003. "Composite Indicators of Country Performance: A Critical Assessment," OECD Science, Technology and Industry Working Papers 2003/16, OECD Publishing.
- De Bosscher, Veerle & De Knop, Paul & van Bottenburg, Maarten & Shibli, Simon & Bingham, Jerry, 2009. "Explaining international sporting success: An international comparison of elite sport systems and policies in six countries," Sport Management Review, Elsevier, vol. 12(3), pages 113-136, August.
- Chelladurai, Packianathan & Chang, Kyungro, 2000. "Targets and Standards of Quality in Sport Services," Sport Management Review, Elsevier, vol. 3(1), pages 1-22, May.
- Katharina J. Srnka & Sabine t. Koeszegi, 2007. "From Words to Numbers: How to Transform Qualitative Data into Meaningful Quantitative Results," Schmalenbach Business Review (sbr), LMU Munich School of Management, vol. 59(1), pages 29-57, January.
- Eckhard Siggel, 2006. "International Competitiveness and Comparative Advantage: A Survey and a Proposal for Measurement," Journal of Industry, Competition and Trade, Springer, vol. 6(2), pages 137-159, June.
More about this item
KeywordsOrganisational resources; Organisational capacity; Competitive advantage; Elite athletics; Composite indicator; Configuration analysis;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:spomar:v:19:y:2016:i:3:p:279-292. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/716936/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.