Targets and Standards of Quality in Sport Services
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- De Bosscher, Veerle & De Knop, Paul & van Bottenburg, Maarten & Shibli, Simon & Bingham, Jerry, 2009. "Explaining international sporting success: An international comparison of elite sport systems and policies in six countries," Sport Management Review, Elsevier, vol. 12(3), pages 113-136, August.
- Funk, Daniel C., 2017. "Introducing a Sport Experience Design (SX) framework for sport consumer behaviour research," Sport Management Review, Elsevier, vol. 20(2), pages 145-158.
- Murray, Duncan & Howat, Gary, 2002. "The Relationships among Service Quality, Value, Satisfaction, and Future Intentions of Customers at an Australian Sports and Leisure Centre," Sport Management Review, Elsevier, vol. 5(1), pages 25-43, May.
- Greenwell, T. Christopher & Fink, Janet S. & Pastore, Donna L., 2002. "Assessing the Influence of the Physical Sports Facility on Customer Satisfaction within the Context of the Service Experience," Sport Management Review, Elsevier, vol. 5(2), pages 129-148, November.
- Azam Haghkhah Author_Email: & Mehdi Nosratpour & Alireza Ebrahimpour & Professor Abu Bakar Abd Hamid, 2011. "The Impact Of Service Quality On Tourism Industry," 2nd International Conference on Business and Economic Research (2nd ICBER 2011) Proceeding 2011-325, Conference Master Resources.
- Yu-Shan Lin, 2017. "Causal complexity for passengers’ intentions to re-ride," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 51(5), pages 1925-1937, September.
- Clemes, Michael D. & Brush, Gregory J. & Collins, Mark J., 2011. "Analysing the professional sport experience: A hierarchical approach," Sport Management Review, Elsevier, vol. 14(4), pages 370-388.
- Truyens, Jasper & De Bosscher, Veerle & Sotiriadou, Popi & Heyndels, Bruno & Westerbeek, Hans, 2016. "A method to evaluate countries’ organisational capacity: A four country comparison in athletics," Sport Management Review, Elsevier, vol. 19(3), pages 279-292.
- Kim, Min Kil & Zhang, James J. & Ko, Yong Jae, 2009. "Dimensions of Market Demand Associated with Taekwondo Schools in North America: Development of a Scale," Sport Management Review, Elsevier, vol. 12(3), pages 149-166, August.
- Shilbury, David, 2011. "A bibliometric analysis of four sport management journals," Sport Management Review, Elsevier, vol. 14(4), pages 434-452.
- De Knop, Paul & Hoecke, Jo Van & De Bosscher, Veerle, 2004. "Quality Management in Sports Clubs," Sport Management Review, Elsevier, vol. 7(1), pages 57-77, May.
- Jana Nová, 2013. "Current Concepts of the Quality in Sport and their Utilization in the Czech Republic," Ekonomika a Management, Prague University of Economics and Business, vol. 2013(4).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:spomar:v:3:y:2000:i:1:p:1-22. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Haili He). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/716936/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.