Assessing the Influence of the Physical Sports Facility on Customer Satisfaction within the Context of the Service Experience
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- John J. Siegfried & Andrew Zimbalist, 2000. "The Economics of Sports Facilities and Their Communities," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 14(3), pages 95-114, Summer.
- Bernhardt, Kenneth L. & Donthu, Naveen & Kennett, Pamela A., 2000. "A Longitudinal Analysis of Satisfaction and Profitability," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 47(2), pages 161-171, February.
- repec:aph:ajpbhl:1997:87:4:655-658_9 is not listed on IDEAS
- Eugene W. Anderson & Mary W. Sullivan, 1993. "The Antecedents and Consequences of Customer Satisfaction for Firms," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 12(2), pages 125-143.
- Grossbart, Sanford & Hampton, Ronald & Rammohan, B. & Lapidus, Richard S., 1990. "Environmental dispositions and customer response to store atmospherics," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 21(3), pages 225-241, November.
- Chelladurai, Packianathan & Chang, Kyungro, 2000. "Targets and Standards of Quality in Sport Services," Sport Management Review, Elsevier, vol. 3(1), pages 1-22, May.
- Westbrook, Robert A & Oliver, Richard L, 1991. " The Dimensionality of Consumption Emotion Patterns and Consumer Satisfaction," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 18(1), pages 84-91, June.
- Oliver, Richard L, 1993. " Cognitive, Affective, and Attribute BAses of the Satisfaction Response," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 20(3), pages 418-430, December.
- Hill, Brad & Christine Green, B., 2000. "Repeat Attendance as a Function of Involvement, Loyalty, and the Sportscape Across Three Football Contexts," Sport Management Review, Elsevier, vol. 3(2), pages 145-162, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:ibn:ijmsjn:v:9:y:2017:i:4:p:15-28 is not listed on IDEAS
- Basiony, Abd Elazim & abd alla, Ghada & shaker El Sayed, Alaa, 2014. "Evaluating Tourism Service Quality Provided to the European Tourist “Applied on the British tourist"," MPRA Paper 57164, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2014.
- repec:eee:spomar:v:20:y:2017:i:5:p:427-442 is not listed on IDEAS
- Byon, Kevin K. & Zhang, James J. & Connaughton, Daniel P., 2010. "Dimensions of general market demand associated with professional team sports: Development of a scale," Sport Management Review, Elsevier, vol. 13(2), pages 142-157, May.
- repec:eee:jobhdp:v:144:y:2018:i:c:p:97-111 is not listed on IDEAS
- Martinez Caro, Laura & Martinez Garcia, Jose Antonio, 2007. "Cognitive-affective model of consumer satisfaction. An exploratory study within the framework of a sporting event," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 60(2), pages 108-114, February.
- Calabuig Moreno, Ferran & Crespo Hervás, Josep & Mundina Gómez, Javier, 2012. "Efecto del coste percibido, la calidad de servicio y la satisfacción sobre las intenciones futuras del espectador/Effect of Perceived Cost, Service Quality and Satisfaction on Future Intentions of Spe," Estudios de Economía Aplicada, Estudios de Economía Aplicada, vol. 30, pages 619-636, Agosto.
- repec:eee:touman:v:55:y:2016:i:c:p:160-172 is not listed on IDEAS
- Azam Haghkhah Author_Email: & Mehdi Nosratpour & Alireza Ebrahimpour & Professor Abu Bakar Abd Hamid, 2011. "The Impact Of Service Quality On Tourism Industry," 2nd International Conference on Business and Economic Research (2nd ICBER 2011) Proceeding 2011-325, Conference Master Resources.
- Peric, Marko, 2015. "Managing Sports Experiences In The Context Of Tourism," UTMS Journal of Economics, University of Tourism and Management, Skopje, Macedonia, vol. 6(1), pages 85-97.
- Funk, Daniel C., 2017. "Introducing a Sport Experience Design (SX) framework for sport consumer behaviour research," Sport Management Review, Elsevier, vol. 20(2), pages 145-158.
- Theodorakis, Nicholas D. & Alexandris, Kostas & Tsigilis, Nikolaos & Karvounis, Serafim, 2013. "Predicting spectators’ behavioural intentions in professional football: The role of satisfaction and service quality," Sport Management Review, Elsevier, vol. 16(1), pages 85-96.
- repec:eee:joreco:v:31:y:2016:i:c:p:217-227 is not listed on IDEAS
- Howat, Gary & Assaker, Guy, 2016. "Outcome quality in participant sport and recreation service quality models: Empirical results from public aquatic centres in Australia," Sport Management Review, Elsevier, vol. 19(5), pages 520-535.
- repec:eee:joreco:v:21:y:2014:i:2:p:108-117 is not listed on IDEAS
- Yoshida, Masayuki & James, Jeffrey D. & Cronin, J. Joseph, 2013. "Sport event innovativeness: Conceptualization, measurement, and its impact on consumer behavior," Sport Management Review, Elsevier, vol. 16(1), pages 68-84.
- Calabuig Moreno, Ferran & Prado-Gascó, Vicente & Crespo Hervás, Josep & Núñez-Pomar, Juan & Añó Sanz, Vicente, 2015. "Spectator emotions: Effects on quality, satisfaction, value, and future intentions," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 68(7), pages 1445-1449.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:spomar:v:5:y:2002:i:2:p:129-148. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/716936/description#description .