Emotional response and shopping satisfaction: Moderating effects of shopper attributions
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Machleit, Karen A. & Eroglu, Sevgin A., 2000. "Describing and Measuring Emotional Response to Shopping Experience," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 49(2), pages 101-111, August.
- Mano, Haim & Oliver, Richard L, 1993. "Assessing the Dimensionality and Structure of the Consumption Experience: Evaluation, Feeling, and Satisfaction," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 20(3), pages 451-466, December.
- Westbrook, Robert A & Oliver, Richard L, 1991. "The Dimensionality of Consumption Emotion Patterns and Consumer Satisfaction," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 18(1), pages 84-91, June.
- Oliver, Richard L, 1993. "Cognitive, Affective, and Attribute BAses of the Satisfaction Response," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 20(3), pages 418-430, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Wei-Lun Chang & Ling-Yao Huang, 2016. "Measuring service experience: a utility-based heuristic model," Service Business, Springer;Pan-Pacific Business Association, vol. 10(1), pages 1-30, March.
- Chuanmin Mi & Yetian Chen & Chiung-Shu Cheng & Joselyne Lucky Uwanyirigira & Ching-Torng Lin, 2019. "Exploring the Determinants of Hot Spring Tourism Customer Satisfaction: Causal Relationships Analysis Using ISM," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 11(9), pages 1-20, May.
- Terblanche, Nic S., 2018. "Revisiting the supermarket in-store customer shopping experience," Journal of Retailing and Consumer Services, Elsevier, vol. 40(C), pages 48-59.
- Dennis, Charles & Newman, Andrew & Michon, Richard & Josko Brakus, J. & Tiu Wright, Len, 2010. "The mediating effects of perception and emotion: Digital signage in mall atmospherics," Journal of Retailing and Consumer Services, Elsevier, vol. 17(3), pages 205-215.
- Rachel J.C. Chen, 2013. "How Can Stores Sustain Their Businesses? From Shopping Behaviors and Motivations to Environment Preferences," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 5(2), pages 1-12, February.
- Elenica Pjero (Beqiraj) & Orgeta GjermÃ«ni, 2020. "Touristâ€™s Satisfaction in Terms of Accommodation: A Case Study in Vlore, Albania," Business Perspectives and Research, , vol. 8(1), pages 67-80, January.
- Chih-Wen Wu & Kun-Huang Huarng & Surya Fiegantara & Pai-Chi Wu, 2012. "The impact of online customer satisfaction on the yahoo auction in Taiwan," Service Business, Springer;Pan-Pacific Business Association, vol. 6(4), pages 473-487, December.
- Verena Hüttl-Maack & Doreén Pick & Heribert Gierl, 2019. "Handle with care! How majority cues can reduce the negative effects of warnings of foreseeable product failures," Review of Managerial Science, Springer, vol. 13(4), pages 689-723, August.
- Hülya Bakirtas & Ibrahim Bakirtas & Mümin Atalay Celik, 2015. "Faydaci ve Hazci Alisveris Degeri ve Tüketici Tatmininin Tüketicinin Davranissal Niyetleri Üzerindeki Etkileri," Ege Academic Review, Ege University Faculty of Economics and Administrative Sciences, vol. 15(1), pages 91-98.
- Jang, SooCheong (Shawn) & Namkung, Young, 2009. "Perceived quality, emotions, and behavioral intentions: Application of an extended Mehrabian-Russell model to restaurants," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 62(4), pages 451-460, April.
- Rodolfo Vázquez-Casielles & Ana del Río-Lanza & Ana Díaz-Martín, 2007. "Quality of past performance: Impact on consumers’ responses to service failure," Marketing Letters, Springer, vol. 18(4), pages 249-264, December.
- Newman, Christopher L. & Howlett, Elizabeth & Burton, Scot, 2014. "Shopper Response to Front-of-Package Nutrition Labeling Programs: Potential Consumer and Retail Store Benefits," Journal of Retailing, Elsevier, vol. 90(1), pages 13-26.
- Ladhari, Riadh, 2007. "The movie experience: A revised approach to determinants of satisfaction," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 60(5), pages 454-462, May.
- Wang Zhigang & Zhu Haoming, 2020. "Consumer Response to Perceived Hypocrisy in Corporate Social Responsibility Activities," SAGE Open, , vol. 10(2), pages 21582440209, May.
- Jones, Michael A. & Reynolds, Kristy E. & Arnold, Mark J., 2006. "Hedonic and utilitarian shopping value: Investigating differential effects on retail outcomes," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 59(9), pages 974-981, September.
- Bogicevic, Vanja & Bujisic, Milos & Bilgihan, Anil & Yang, Wan & Cobanoglu, Cihan, 2017. "The impact of traveler-focused airport technology on traveler satisfaction," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 123(C), pages 351-361.
- Lim, Junsang & Beatty, Sharon E., 2011. "Factors affecting couples' decisions to jointly shop," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 64(7), pages 774-781, July.
- Nitchara Saeheng, 2014. "The Effect of Kiosks Service Quality and Kiosk Product Quality on Customer Satisfaction," ERES eres2014_194, European Real Estate Society (ERES).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jbrese:v:54:y:2001:i:2:p:97-106. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Haili He). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jbusres .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.