Buyer reactions to ethical beliefs in the retail environment
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Oliver, Richard L & Swan, John E, 1989. " Equity and Disconfirmation Perceptions as Influences on Merchant and Product Satisfaction," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 16(3), pages 372-383, December.
- Mano, Haim & Oliver, Richard L, 1993. " Assessing the Dimensionality and Structure of the Consumption Experience: Evaluation, Feeling, and Satisfaction," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 20(3), pages 451-466, December.
- Lee, Dong Hwan, 1998. "The Moderating Effect of Salesperson Reward Orientation on the Relative Effectiveness of Alternative Compensation Plans," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 43(2), pages 65-77, October.
- Babin, Barry J. & Darden, William R., 1996. "Good and bad shopping vibes: Spending and patronage satisfaction," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 35(3), pages 201-206, March.
- Westbrook, Robert A & Oliver, Richard L, 1991. " The Dimensionality of Consumption Emotion Patterns and Consumer Satisfaction," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 18(1), pages 84-91, June.
- Oliver, Richard L, 1993. " Cognitive, Affective, and Attribute BAses of the Satisfaction Response," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 20(3), pages 418-430, December.
- Holbrook, Morris B & Batra, Rajeev, 1987. " Assessing the Role of Emotions as Mediators of Consumer Responses to Advertising," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 14(3), pages 404-420, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- DeConinck, James B., 2011. "The effects of ethical climate on organizational identification, supervisory trust, and turnover among salespeople," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 64(6), pages 617-624, June.
- Peter Mudrack & E. Mason, 2013. "Ethical Judgments: What Do We Know, Where Do We Go?," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 115(3), pages 575-597, July.
- repec:eee:touman:v:44:y:2014:i:c:p:140-148 is not listed on IDEAS
- Leslier Valenzuela & Jay Mulki & Jorge Jaramillo, 2010. "Impact of Customer Orientation, Inducements and Ethics on Loyalty to the Firm: Customers’ Perspective," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 93(2), pages 277-291, May.
- Sapovadia, Vrajlal & Patel, Sweta, 2013. "Business Ethics & Employee Turnover: CAFE Matrix," MPRA Paper 68784, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jay Mulki & Jorge Jaramillo & William Locander, 2008. "Effect of Ethical Climate on Turnover Intention: Linking Attitudinal- and Stress Theory," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 78(4), pages 559-574, April.
- repec:eee:touman:v:32:y:2011:i:5:p:1128-1140 is not listed on IDEAS
- Mbaye Fall Diallo & Christine Lambey-Checchin, 2017. "Consumers’ Perceptions of Retail Business Ethics and Loyalty to the Retailer: The Moderating Role of Social Discount Practices," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 141(3), pages 435-449, March.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jbrese:v:57:y:2004:i:10:p:1155-1163. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jbusres .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.