Buyer reactions to ethical beliefs in the retail environment
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Mano, Haim & Oliver, Richard L, 1993. " Assessing the Dimensionality and Structure of the Consumption Experience: Evaluation, Feeling, and Satisfaction," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 20(3), pages 451-66, December.
- Lee, Dong Hwan, 1998. "The Moderating Effect of Salesperson Reward Orientation on the Relative Effectiveness of Alternative Compensation Plans," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 43(2), pages 65-77, October.
- Holbrook, Morris B & Batra, Rajeev, 1987. " Assessing the Role of Emotions as Mediators of Consumer Responses to Advertising," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 14(3), pages 404-20, December.
- Oliver, Richard L, 1993. " Cognitive, Affective, and Attribute BAses of the Satisfaction Response," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 20(3), pages 418-30, December.
- Holbrook, Morris B, et al, 1984. " Play as a Consumption Experience: The Roles of Emotions, Performance, and Personality in the Enjoyment of Games," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 11(2), pages 728-39, September.
- Westbrook, Robert A & Oliver, Richard L, 1991. " The Dimensionality of Consumption Emotion Patterns and Consumer Satisfaction," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 18(1), pages 84-91, June.
- Babin, Barry J & Darden, William R & Griffin, Mitch, 1994. " Work and/or Fun: Measuring Hedonic and Utilitarian Shopping Value," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 20(4), pages 644-56, March.
- Oliver, Richard L & Swan, John E, 1989. " Equity and Disconfirmation Perceptions as Influences on Merchant and Product Satisfaction," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 16(3), pages 372-83, December.
- Babin, Barry J. & Darden, William R., 1996. "Good and bad shopping vibes: Spending and patronage satisfaction," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 35(3), pages 201-206, March.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jbrese:v:57:y:2004:i:10:p:1155-1163. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.