Effect of Ethical Climate on Turnover Intention: Linking Attitudinal- and Stress Theory
No abstract is available for this item.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Kelly Martin & John Cullen, 2006. "Continuities and Extensions of Ethical Climate Theory: A Meta-Analytic Review," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 69(2), pages 175-194, December.
- Christopher Michaelson, 2006. "Compliance and the Illusion of Ethical Progress," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 66(2), pages 241-251, 06.
- Neese, William T. & Ferrell, Linda & Ferrell, O. C., 2005. "An analysis of federal mail and wire fraud cases related to marketing," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 58(7), pages 910-918, July.
- Babin, Barry J. & Griffin, Mitch & Boles, James S., 2004. "Buyer reactions to ethical beliefs in the retail environment," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 57(10), pages 1155-1163, October.
- Schminke, Marshall & Ambrose, Maureen L. & Neubaum, Donald O., 2005. "The effect of leader moral development on ethical climate and employee attitudes," Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Elsevier, vol. 97(2), pages 135-151, July.
- McQuitty, Shaun, 2004. "Statistical power and structural equation models in business research," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 57(2), pages 175-183, February.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jbuset:v:78:y:2008:i:4:p:559-574. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn)or (Christopher F. Baum)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.