Effect of Ethical Climate on Turnover Intention: Linking Attitudinal- and Stress Theory
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 78 (2008)
Issue (Month): 4 (April)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.springer.com/social+sciences/applied+ethics/journal/10551/PS2|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Kelly Martin & John Cullen, 2006. "Continuities and Extensions of Ethical Climate Theory: A Meta-Analytic Review," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 69(2), pages 175-194, December.
- Schminke, Marshall & Ambrose, Maureen L. & Neubaum, Donald O., 2005. "The effect of leader moral development on ethical climate and employee attitudes," Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Elsevier, vol. 97(2), pages 135-151, July.
- McQuitty, Shaun, 2004. "Statistical power and structural equation models in business research," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 57(2), pages 175-183, February.
- Neese, William T. & Ferrell, Linda & Ferrell, O. C., 2005. "An analysis of federal mail and wire fraud cases related to marketing," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 58(7), pages 910-918, July.
- Babin, Barry J. & Griffin, Mitch & Boles, James S., 2004. "Buyer reactions to ethical beliefs in the retail environment," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 57(10), pages 1155-1163, October.
- Christopher Michaelson, 2006. "Compliance and the Illusion of Ethical Progress," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 66(2), pages 241-251, 06.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jbuset:v:78:y:2008:i:4:p:559-574. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.