Statistical power and structural equation models in business research
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Babin, Barry J. & Darden, William R. & University, Louisiana State & Shreveport & Lousiana & Babin, Laurie A., 1998. "Negative Emotions in Marketing Research: Affect or Artifact?," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 42(3), pages 271-285, July.
- Albert Satorra & Willem Saris, 1985. "Power of the likelihood ratio test in covariance structure analysis," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 50(1), pages 83-90, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sousa, Carlos M.P. & Bradley, Frank, 2008. "Antecedents of international pricing adaptation and export performance," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 43(3), pages 307-320, July.
- Clemes, Michael D. & Brush, Gregory J. & Collins, Mark J., 2011. "Analysing the professional sport experience: A hierarchical approach," Sport Management Review, Elsevier, vol. 14(4), pages 370-388.
- Mulki, Jay Prakash & Jaramillo, Fernando & Locander, William B., 2006. "Emotional exhaustion and organizational deviance: Can the right job and a leader's style make a difference?," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 59(12), pages 1222-1230, November.
- Jay Mulki & Jorge Jaramillo & William Locander, 2009. "Critical Role of Leadership on Ethical Climate and Salesperson Behaviors," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 86(2), pages 125-141, May.
- Stokburger-Sauer, Nicola E. & Teichmann, Karin, 2013. "Is luxury just a female thing? The role of gender in luxury brand consumption," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 66(7), pages 889-896.
- Salunke, Sandeep & Weerawardena, Jay & McColl-Kennedy, Janet R., 2013. "Competing through service innovation: The role of bricolage and entrepreneurship in project-oriented firms," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 66(8), pages 1085-1097.
- repec:eee:jouret:v:85:y:2009:i:2:p:222-237 is not listed on IDEAS
- Akinci, Serkan & Atilgan-Inan, Eda & Aksoy, Safak, 2010. "Re-assessment of E-S-Qual and E-RecS-Qual in a pure service setting," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 63(3), pages 232-240, March.
- Richard HERMIDA & Joseph N. LUCHMAN & Vias NICOLAIDES & Cristina WILCOX, 2015. "The issue of statistical power for overall model fit in evaluating structural equation models," Computational Methods in Social Sciences (CMSS), "Nicolae Titulescu" University of Bucharest, Faculty of Economic Sciences, vol. 3(1), pages 25-42, June.
- repec:eee:aumajo:v:20:y:2012:i:4:p:250-259 is not listed on IDEAS
- Filipe Coelho & Carlos Sousa, 2011. "From Goal Orientations to Employee Creativity and Performance: Evidence from Frontline Service Employees," GEMF Working Papers 2011-08, GEMF - Faculdade de Economia, Universidade de Coimbra.
- Jay Mulki & Jorge Jaramillo & William Locander, 2008. "Effect of Ethical Climate on Turnover Intention: Linking Attitudinal- and Stress Theory," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 78(4), pages 559-574, April.
- Abu Saleh, Md. & Yunus Ali, M. & Julian, Craig C., 2014. "International buyer behaviour–commitment relationship: An investigation of the empirical link in importing," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 23(2), pages 329-342.
- Wagner, Marcus, 2015. "The link of environmental and economic performance: Drivers and limitations of sustainability integration," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 68(6), pages 1306-1317.
- Ryu, Sungmin & Park, Jeong Eun & Min, Soonhong, 2007. "Factors of determining long-term orientation in interfirm relationships," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 60(12), pages 1225-1233, December.
- Saghiri, Soroosh S. & Barnes, Stuart J., 2016. "Supplier flexibility and postponement implementation: An empirical analysis," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 173(C), pages 170-183.
- repec:eee:joreco:v:16:y:2009:i:6:p:442-450 is not listed on IDEAS
- Yaya Luc Honore Petnji & Marimon Frederic & Fa Marti Casadesus, 2012. "Measuring E-Service Quality: Reviewing E-S-QUAL," Stochastics and Quality Control, De Gruyter, vol. 27(1), pages 19-41, September.
- repec:eee:ijoais:v:11:y:2010:i:4:p:297-313 is not listed on IDEAS
- Goebel, Philipp & Reuter, Carsten & Pibernik, Richard & Sichtmann, Christina, 2012. "The influence of ethical culture on supplier selection in the context of sustainable sourcing," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 140(1), pages 7-17.
- repec:eee:joreco:v:16:y:2009:i:1:p:40-49 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jbrese:v:57:y:2004:i:2:p:175-183. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jbusres .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.