Unraveling consumer suspense: The role of hope, fear, and probability fluctuations
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Babin, Barry J. & Darden, William R. & University, Louisiana State & Shreveport & Lousiana & Babin, Laurie A., 1998. "Negative Emotions in Marketing Research: Affect or Artifact?," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 42(3), pages 271-285, July.
- Diamantopoulos, Adamantios & Riefler, Petra & Roth, Katharina P., 2008. "Advancing formative measurement models," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 61(12), pages 1203-1218, December.
- Jarvis, Cheryl Burke & MacKenzie, Scott B & Podsakoff, Philip M, 2003. " A Critical Review of Construct Indicators and Measurement Model Misspecification in Marketing and Consumer Research," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 30(2), pages 199-218, September.
- Ruiz, David Martín & Gremler, Dwayne D. & Washburn, Judith H. & Carrión, Gabriel Cepeda, 2008. "Service value revisited: Specifying a higher-order, formative measure," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 61(12), pages 1278-1291, December.
- Andrew Caplin & John Leahy, 2001. "Psychological Expected Utility Theory and Anticipatory Feelings," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 116(1), pages 55-79.
- Richins, Marsha L, 1997. " Measuring Emotions in the Consumption Experience," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 24(2), pages 127-146, September.
- MacKenzie, Scott B, 2001. " Opportunities for Improving Consumer Research through Latent Variable Structural Equation Modeling," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 28(1), pages 159-166, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lastner, Matthew M. & Folse, Judith Anne Garretson & Mangus, Stephanie M. & Fennell, Patrick, 2016. "The road to recovery: Overcoming service failures through positive emotions," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 69(10), pages 4278-4286.
More about this item
KeywordsSuspense; Hope; Fear; Emotion; Anticipatory emotions; Cognitive appraisals; Affect; Probability; Uncertainty; Probability fluctuation;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jbrese:v:65:y:2012:i:3:p:340-346. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jbusres .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.