Opportunities for Improving Consumer Research through Latent Variable Structural Equation Modeling
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:touman:v:54:y:2016:i:c:p:209-220 is not listed on IDEAS
- Paul, Michael & Hennig-Thurau, Thorsten & Groth, Markus, 2015. "Tightening or loosening the “iron cage”? The impact of formal and informal display controls on service customers," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 68(5), pages 1062-1073.
- Kukar-Kinney, Monika & Grewal, Dhruv, 2006. "Consumer willingness to claim a price-matching refund: A look into the process," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 59(1), pages 11-18, January.
- Sana Akbar Khan, 2017. "Consumer Innovation Adoption Stages and Determinants," Working Papers 03, Department of Management, Università Ca' Foscari Venezia.
- Petschnig, Martin & Heidenreich, Sven & Spieth, Patrick, 2014. "Innovative alternatives take action – Investigating determinants of alternative fuel vehicle adoption," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 61(C), pages 68-83.
- repec:eee:ijoais:v:12:y:2011:i:4:p:305-328 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:joreco:v:27:y:2015:i:c:p:126-139 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:joinma:v:28:y:2014:i:2:p:117-133 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:joinma:v:38:y:2017:i:c:p:64-81 is not listed on IDEAS
- Luft, Joan & Shields, Michael D., 2003. "Mapping management accounting: graphics and guidelines for theory-consistent empirical research," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 28(2-3), pages 169-249.
- Justina GineikienÄ—, 2013. "Consumer Nostalgia Literature Review And An Alternative Measurement Perspective," Organizations and Markets in Emerging Economies, Faculty of Economics, Vilnius University, vol. 4(2).
- Moulard, Julie Guidry & Kroff, Michael W. & Folse, Judith Anne Garretson, 2012. "Unraveling consumer suspense: The role of hope, fear, and probability fluctuations," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 65(3), pages 340-346.
- Christopher C.A. Chan & Gary S. Monroe & Juliana Ng & Rebecca Chyi Woan Tan, 2008. "Effects of Employee Support on Junior Accountants' Job Attitudes and Intention to Quit," Australian Accounting Review, CPA Australia, vol. 18(2), pages 149-162, June.
- repec:eee:joreco:v:16:y:2009:i:3:p:216-226 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:joinma:v:25:y:2011:i:2:p:67-74 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:jconrs:v:28:y:2001:i:1:p:159-66. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.