Explaining Satisfaction In Double Deviation Scenarios: The Effects Of Anger And Distributive Justice
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Bougie, J.R.G. & Pieters, R. & Zeelenberg, M., 2003. "Angry customers don't come back, they get back : The experience and behavioral implications of anger and dissatisfaction in services," Other publications TiSEM 1708fb71-fd68-41d9-b870-e, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Robert Johnston & Adrian Fern, 1999. "Service Recovery Strategies for Single and Double Deviation Scenarios," The Service Industries Journal, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 19(2), pages 69-82, April.
- Wirtz, Jochen & Bateson, John E. G., 1999. "Consumer Satisfaction with Services: Integrating the Environment Perspective in Services Marketing into the Traditional Disconfirmation Paradigm," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 44(1), pages 55-66, January.
- Weiner, Bernard, 2000. " Attributional Thoughts about Consumer Behavior," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 27(3), pages 382-387, December.
- Ruth N. Bolton, 1998. "A Dynamic Model of the Duration of the Customer's Relationship with a Continuous Service Provider: The Role of Satisfaction," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 17(1), pages 45-65.
- Chebat, Jean-Charles & Slusarczyk, Witold, 2005. "How emotions mediate the effects of perceived justice on loyalty in service recovery situations: an empirical study," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 58(5), pages 664-673, May.
- Albert Satorra & Peter Bentler, 2001.
"A scaled difference chi-square test statistic for moment structure analysis,"
Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 66(4), pages 507-514, December.
- Albert Satorra & Peter M. Bentler, 1999. "A scaled difference chi-square test statistic for moment structure analysis," Economics Working Papers 412, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Ping, Robert Jr., 2004. "On assuring valid measures for theoretical models using survey data," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 57(2), pages 125-141, February.
- Richins, Marsha L, 1997. " Measuring Emotions in the Consumption Experience," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 24(2), pages 127-146, September.
- N/A, 1991. "Appraisal," National Institute Economic Review, National Institute of Economic and Social Research, vol. 138(1), pages 3-5, November.
- Rajdeep Grewal & Joseph A. Cote & Hans Baumgartner, 2004. "Multicollinearity and Measurement Error in Structural Equation Models: Implications for Theory Testing," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 23(4), pages 519-529, June.
More about this item
Keywordsenfado con la recuperación del servicio; justicia distributiva; satisfacción con la recuperación del servicio; desviación doble; industria bancaria anger with service recovery; distributive justice; satisfaction with service recovery; double deviation; banking industry;
- M31 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Marketing and Advertising - - - Marketing
- G21 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Banks; Other Depository Institutions; Micro Finance Institutions; Mortgages
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ivi:wpasec:2006-09. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Departamento de Edición). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ievages.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.