How emotions mediate the effects of perceived justice on loyalty in service recovery situations: an empirical study
No abstract is available for this item.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Greenwald, Anthony G & Leavitt, Clark, 1984. " Audience Involvement in Advertising: Four Levels," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 11(1), pages 581-92, June.
- Mano, Haim, 1994. "Risk-Taking, Framing Effects, and Affect," Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Elsevier, vol. 57(1), pages 38-58, January.
- Hornik, Jacob, 1988. "Cognitive thoughts mediating compliance in multiple request situations," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 9(1), pages 69-79, March.
- Mano, Haim, 1992. "Judgments under distress: Assessing the role of unpleasantness and arousal in judgment formation," Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Elsevier, vol. 52(2), pages 216-245, July.
- Gurdon, Michael A. & Savitt, Ronald & Pribova, Marie, 1999. "Consumer activism in the Czech Republic: the role of exit and voice in a changing economy," Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), Elsevier, vol. 28(1), pages 3-19.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jbrese:v:58:y:2005:i:5:p:664-673. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.