How emotions mediate the effects of perceived justice on loyalty in service recovery situations: an empirical study
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Mano, Haim, 1994. "Risk-Taking, Framing Effects, and Affect," Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Elsevier, vol. 57(1), pages 38-58, January.
- Greenwald, Anthony G & Leavitt, Clark, 1984. " Audience Involvement in Advertising: Four Levels," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 11(1), pages 581-592, June.
- Gurdon, Michael A. & Savitt, Ronald & Pribova, Marie, 1999. "Consumer activism in the Czech Republic: the role of exit and voice in a changing economy," Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), Elsevier, vol. 28(1), pages 3-19.
- Hornik, Jacob, 1988. "Cognitive thoughts mediating compliance in multiple request situations," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 9(1), pages 69-79, March.
- Mano, Haim, 1992. "Judgments under distress: Assessing the role of unpleasantness and arousal in judgment formation," Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Elsevier, vol. 52(2), pages 216-245, July.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jbrese:v:58:y:2005:i:5:p:664-673. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jbusres .