Third-Party Complaints And Firm Performance: An Application In Spanish Banking
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:bla:joares:v:36:y:1998:i::p:1-35 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jaffe, Jeffrey F, 1974. "Special Information and Insider Trading," The Journal of Business, University of Chicago Press, vol. 47(3), pages 410-428, July.
- Folkes, Valerie S, 1984. " Consumer Reactions to Product Failure: An Attributional Approach," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 10(4), pages 398-409, March.
- Tsiros, Michael & Mittal, Vikas, 2000. " Regret: A Model of Its Antecedents and Consequences in Consumer Decision Making," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 26(4), pages 401-417, March.
- Zeelenberg, M. & van Dijk, W.W. & Manstead, A.S.R., 1998. "The experience of regret and disappointment," Other publications TiSEM 57c0c58e-e9a1-49f0-a024-d, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- repec:bla:joares:v:36:y:1998:i::p:37-46 is not listed on IDEAS
- Erin Anderson & Barton Weitz, 1989. "Determinants of Continuity in Conventional Industrial Channel Dyads," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 8(4), pages 310-323.
- Corrado, Charles J., 1989. "A nonparametric test for abnormal security-price performance in event studies," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 23(2), pages 385-395, August.
- Eugene W. Anderson & Claes Fornell & Roland T. Rust, 1997. "Customer Satisfaction, Productivity, and Profitability: Differences Between Goods and Services," Marketing Science, INFORMS, pages 129-145.
- Bougie, J.R.G. & Pieters, R. & Zeelenberg, M., 2003. "Angry customers don't come back, they get back : The experience and behavioral implications of anger and dissatisfaction in services," Other publications TiSEM 1708fb71-fd68-41d9-b870-e, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- repec:bla:joares:v:22:y:1984:i:1:p:48-84 is not listed on IDEAS
- Weiner, Bernard, 2000. " Attributional Thoughts about Consumer Behavior," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 27(3), pages 382-387, December.
- Folkes, Valerie S & Koletsky, Susan & Graham, John L, 1987. " A Field Study of Causal Inferences and Consumer Reaction: The View from the Airport," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 13(4), pages 534-539, March.
- Zeelenberg, Marcel & Pieters, Rik, 2004. "Beyond valence in customer dissatisfaction: A review and new findings on behavioral responses to regret and disappointment in failed services," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 57(4), pages 445-455, April.
More about this item
KeywordsQuejas a terceras partes; Resultados empresariales; Banca Third-party complaints; Firm performance; Banking industry;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ivi:wpasec:2004-01. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Departamento de Edición). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ievages.html .