Report NEP-MKT-2006-09-30This is the archive for NEP-MKT, a report on new working papers in the area of Marketing. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Rajeev Kohli & Raaj Sah, 2005. "Some Patterns of Market Shares of Brands Within and Across Product Categories," Working Papers 11-2005, Singapore Management University, School of Economics.
- Simon P. Anderson & André de Palma, 2006. "Information Congestion," Virginia Economics Online Papers 364, University of Virginia, Department of Economics.
- Ana B. Casado & Francisco J. Mas & Hans Kasper, 2006. "Explaining Satisfaction In Double Deviation Scenarios: The Effects Of Anger And Distributive Justice," Working Papers. Serie EC 2006-09, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Rosenø, Axel, 2005. "A Four-Dimensional Product Innovativeness Typology," Working Papers 2005-1, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Informatics.
- Alan E. Woodfield, 2006. "Piracy Accommodation and the Optimal Timing of Royalty Payments," Working Papers in Economics 06/01, University of Canterbury, Department of Economics and Finance.