The Use And Misuse Of Structural Equation Modeling In Management Research
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Diamantopoulos, Adamantios & Riefler, Petra & Roth, Katharina P., 2008. "Advancing formative measurement models," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 61(12), pages 1203-1218, December.
- Heungsun Hwang & Moon-Ho Ho & Jonathan Lee, 2010. "Generalized Structured Component Analysis with Latent Interactions," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 75(2), pages 228-242, June.
- P. M. Bentler & Chih-Ping Chou, 1987. "Practical Issues in Structural Modeling," Sociological Methods & Research, , vol. 16(1), pages 78-117, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Fauziah Mahat & Noor Azman Ali, 2015. "The Roles of Risk Governance on Islamic Banking Systems," Proceedings of International Academic Conferences 2705187, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
- Marques, Catarina & Reis, Elizabeth, 2015. "How to deal with heterogeneity among tourism constructs?," Annals of Tourism Research, Elsevier, vol. 52(C), pages 172-174.
More about this item
KeywordsStructural equation modeling; covariance- and variance-based SEM; formative and reflective indicators; LISREL; PLS;
- C18 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Methodolical Issues: General
- C3 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Multiple or Simultaneous Equation Models; Multiple Variables
- M0 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:isc:iscwp2:bruwp1307. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Henrique Monteiro). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/uisctpt.html .