Component-based structural equation modelling
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Heungsun Hwang & Yoshio Takane, 2004. "Generalized structured component analysis," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 69(1), pages 81-99, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:spr:qualqt:v:52:y:2018:i:1:d:10.1007_s11135-016-0401-7 is not listed on IDEAS
- Heungsun Hwang & Moon-Ho Ho & Jonathan Lee, 2010. "Generalized Structured Component Analysis with Latent Interactions," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 75(2), pages 228-242, June.
- Bertrand Venard, 2013. "Institutions, Corruption and Sustainable Development," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 33(4), pages 2545-2562.
- Karin Schermelleh-Engel & Christina Werner & Andreas Klein & Helfried Moosbrugger, 2010. "Nonlinear structural equation modeling: is partial least squares an alternative?," AStA Advances in Statistical Analysis, Springer;German Statistical Society, vol. 94(2), pages 167-184, June.
- García-Villaverde, Pedro M. & Ruiz-Ortega, María J. & Parra-Requena, Gloria, 2012. "Towards a comprehensive model of entry timing in the ICT industry: Direct and indirect effects," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 47(2), pages 297-310.
- Bertrand Venard, 2013. "Institutions, Corruption and Sustainable Development," Post-Print hal-00874275, HAL.
- repec:spr:compst:v:33:y:2018:i:1:d:10.1007_s00180-017-0723-5 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsComponent-based SEM; covariance-based SEM; GSCA; path analysis; PLS path modelling; Structural Equation Modelling; Unweighted Least Squares;
- C10 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - General
- C23 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Models with Panel Data; Spatio-temporal Models
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ebg:heccah:0887. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Antoine Haldemann). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/hecpafr.html .