Generalized structured component analysis
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Henk Kiers & Yoshio Takane & Jos Berge, 1996. "The analysis of multitrait-multimethod matrices via constrained components analysis," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 61(4), pages 601-628, December.
- R. Bock & Rolf Bargmann, 1966. "Analysis of covariance structures," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 31(4), pages 507-534, December.
- Yoshio Takane & Haruo Yanai & Shinichi Mayekawa, 1991. "Relationships among several methods of linearly constrained correspondence analysis," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 56(4), pages 667-684, December.
- Forrest Young, 1981. "Quantitative analysis of qualitative data," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 46(4), pages 357-388, December.
- Yoshio Takane & Henk Kiers & Jan Leeuw, 1995. "Component analysis with different sets of constraints on different dimensions," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 60(2), pages 259-280, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Pietro Lovaglio & Roberto Boselli, 2015. "Simulation studies of structural equation models with covariates in a redundancy analysis framework," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 49(3), pages 881-890, May.
- Fattore, Marco & Pelagatti, Matteo & Vittadini, Giorgio, 2018.
"A least squares approach to latent variables extraction in formative–reflective models,"
Computational Statistics & Data Analysis,
Elsevier, vol. 120(C), pages 84-97.
- Marco Fattore & Matteo Pelagatti & Giorgio Vittadini, 2012. "A least squares approach to latent variables extraction in formative-reflective models," Working Papers 20120302, Università degli Studi di Milano-Bicocca, Dipartimento di Statistica.
- Kwanghee Jung & Yoshio Takane & Heungsun Hwang & Todd S. Woodward, 2016. "Multilevel Dynamic Generalized Structured Component Analysis for Brain Connectivity Analysis in Functional Neuroimaging Data," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 81(2), pages 565-581, June.
- repec:eee:ijrema:v:28:y:2011:i:3:p:258-268 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:rss:jnljms:v5i1p3 is not listed on IDEAS
- Hye Won Suk & Heungsun Hwang, 2016. "Functional Generalized Structured Component Analysis," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 81(4), pages 940-968, December.
- repec:spr:compst:v:33:y:2018:i:1:d:10.1007_s00180-017-0723-5 is not listed on IDEAS
- Zhou, Lixing & Takane, Yoshio & Hwang, Heungsun, 2016. "Dynamic GSCANO (Generalized Structured Canonical Correlation Analysis) with applications to the analysis of effective connectivity in functional neuroimaging data," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 101(C), pages 93-109.
- Kwanghee Jung & Yoshio Takane & Heungsun Hwang & Todd Woodward, 2012. "Dynamic GSCA (Generalized Structured Component Analysis) with Applications to the Analysis of Effective Connectivity in Functional Neuroimaging Data," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 77(4), pages 827-848, October.
- La Hatani & Hasanuddin Bua & Mukhtar & Dasmin Sidu & La Ode Geo, 2016. "Development Model of Cacao Agro-Industry with Sectoral Competitive Advantage Based in Southeast Sulawesi, Indonesia," Global Journal of Flexible Systems Management, Springer;Global Institute of Flexible Systems Management, vol. 17(2), pages 229-246, June.
- Jörg Henseler, 2010. "On the convergence of the partial least squares path modeling algorithm," Computational Statistics, Springer, vol. 25(1), pages 107-120, March.
- Heungsun Hwang & Wayne Desarbo & Yoshio Takane, 2007. "Fuzzy Clusterwise Generalized Structured Component Analysis," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 72(2), pages 181-198, June.
- Michel, TENENHAUS, 2007. "Structural Equation Modelling for small samples," Les Cahiers de Recherche 885, HEC Paris.
- Wayne DeSarbo & Heungsun Hwang & Ashley Stadler Blank & Eelco Kappe, 2015. "Constrained Stochastic Extended Redundancy Analysis," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 80(2), pages 516-534, June.
- Heungsun Hwang & Moon-Ho Ho & Jonathan Lee, 2010. "Generalized Structured Component Analysis with Latent Interactions," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 75(2), pages 228-242, June.
- Aurélie Kessous & Fanny Magnoni & Pierre Valette-Florence, 2016. "Brand Nostalgia and Consumers Relationships to Luxury Brands: A Continuous and Categorical Moderated Mediation Approach," Post-Print hal-01472020, HAL.
- TENENHAUS, Michel, 2008. "Component-based structural equation modelling," Les Cahiers de Recherche 887, HEC Paris.
- Pietro Giorgio Lovaglio & Gianmarco Vacca & Stefano Verzillo, 2016. "Human capital estimation in higher education," Advances in Data Analysis and Classification, Springer;German Classification Society - Gesellschaft für Klassifikation (GfKl);Japanese Classification Society (JCS);Classification and Data Analysis Group of the Italian Statistical Society (CLADAG);International Federation of Classification Societies (IFCS), vol. 10(4), pages 465-489, December.
- Pietro Lovaglio & Giorgio Vittadini, 2013. "Multilevel dimensionality-reduction methods," Statistical Methods & Applications, Springer;Società Italiana di Statistica, vol. 22(2), pages 183-207, June.
More about this item
KeywordsPath analysis with components; partial least squares; alternating least squares;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:psycho:v:69:y:2004:i:1:p:81-99. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.