Fuzzy clusterwise quasi-likelihood generalized linear models
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 4 (2010)
Issue (Month): 4 (December)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com/statistics/statistical+theory+and+methods/journal/11634|
|Order Information:||Web: http://link.springer.de/orders.htm|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Wagner A. Kamakura & Byung-Do Kim & Jonathan Lee, 1996. "Modeling Preference and Structural Heterogeneity in Consumer Choice," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 15(2), pages 152-172.
- Kamel Jedidi & Harsharanjeet S. Jagpal & Wayne S. DeSarbo, 1997. "Finite-Mixture Structural Equation Models for Response-Based Segmentation and Unobserved Heterogeneity," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 16(1), pages 39-59.
- Michel Wedel & Wayne DeSarbo, 1995. "A mixture likelihood approach for generalized linear models," Journal of Classification, Springer, vol. 12(1), pages 21-55, March.
- Doring, Christian & Lesot, Marie-Jeanne & Kruse, Rudolf, 2006. "Data analysis with fuzzy clustering methods," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 51(1), pages 192-214, November.
- Yoshio Takane & Haruo Yanai & Shinichi Mayekawa, 1991. "Relationships among several methods of linearly constrained correspondence analysis," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 56(4), pages 667-684, December.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:advdac:v:4:y:2010:i:4:p:255-270. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Christopher F Baum)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.