Relationships among several methods of linearly constrained correspondence analysis
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 56 (1991)
Issue (Month): 4 (December)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=112911|
|Order Information:||Web: http://link.springer.de/orders.htm|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Yoshio Takane & Tadashi Shibayama, 1991. "Principal component analysis with external information on both subjects and variables," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 56(1), pages 97-120, March.
- J. Douglas Carroll & Sandra Pruzansky & Joseph Kruskal, 1980. "Candelinc: A general approach to multidimensional analysis of many-way arrays with linear constraints on parameters," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 45(1), pages 3-24, March.
- Ulf Böckenholt & Ingo Böcknholt, 1990. "Canonical analysis of contingency tables with linear constraints," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 55(4), pages 633-639, December.
- Yoshio Takane, 1987. "Analysis of contingency tables by ideal point discriminant analysis," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 52(4), pages 493-513, December.
- Wayne S. DeSarbo & J. Douglas Carroll & Donald R. Lehmann & John O'Shaughnessy, 1982. "Three-Way Multivariate Conjoint Analysis," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 1(4), pages 323-350.
- Wayne DeSarbo & Vithala Rao, 1984. "GENFOLD2: A set of models and algorithms for the general UnFOLDing analysis of preference/dominance data," Journal of Classification, Springer, vol. 1(1), pages 147-186, December.
- Michael Greenacre, 2008. "Correspondence analysis of raw data," Economics Working Papers 1112, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra, revised Jul 2009.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:psycho:v:56:y:1991:i:4:p:667-684. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn)or (Christopher F Baum)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.