Joint Procrustes Analysis for Simultaneous Nonsingular Transformation of Component Score and Loading Matrices
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 74 (2009)
Issue (Month): 4 (December)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
Web page: https://www.psychometricsociety.org/
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.springer.com/psychology/journal/11336/PS2|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Pieter Kroonenberg & Jan Leeuw, 1980. "Principal component analysis of three-mode data by means of alternating least squares algorithms," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 45(1), pages 69-97, March.
- Henk Kiers, 1990. "Majorization as a tool for optimizing a class of matrix functions," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 55(3), pages 417-428, September.
- Michael Greenacre, 2008. "Correspondence analysis of raw data," Economics Working Papers 1112, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra, revised Jul 2009.
- Michael Browne, 1967. "On oblique procrustes rotation," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 32(2), pages 125-132, June.
- Ledyard Tucker, 1966. "Some mathematical notes on three-mode factor analysis," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 31(3), pages 279-311, September.
- Bert Green, 1952. "The orthogonal approximation of an oblique structure in factor analysis," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 17(4), pages 429-440, December.
- Henry Kaiser, 1958. "The varimax criterion for analytic rotation in factor analysis," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 23(3), pages 187-200, September.
- Henk Kiers & Jos Berge, 1992. "Minimization of a class of matrix trace functions by means of refined majorization," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 57(3), pages 371-382, September.
- Kiers, Henk A. L., 1998. "Three-way SIMPLIMAX for oblique rotation of the three-mode factor analysis core to simple structure," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 28(3), pages 307-324, September.
- Henk Kiers, 1994. "Simplimax: Oblique rotation to an optimal target with simple structure," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 59(4), pages 567-579, December.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:psycho:v:74:y:2009:i:4:p:667-683. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.