Joint Procrustes Analysis for Simultaneous Nonsingular Transformation of Component Score and Loading Matrices
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 74 (2009)
Issue (Month): 4 (December)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=112911|
|Order Information:||Web: http://link.springer.de/orders.htm|
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Henry Kaiser, 1958. "The varimax criterion for analytic rotation in factor analysis," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 23(3), pages 187-200, September.
- Kiers, Henk A. L., 1998. "Three-way SIMPLIMAX for oblique rotation of the three-mode factor analysis core to simple structure," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 28(3), pages 307-324, September.
- Michael Greenacre, 2008. "Correspondence analysis of raw data," Economics Working Papers 1112, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra, revised Jul 2009.
- Michael Browne, 1967. "On oblique procrustes rotation," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 32(2), pages 125-132, June.
- Bert Green, 1952. "The orthogonal approximation of an oblique structure in factor analysis," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 17(4), pages 429-440, December.
- Henk Kiers, 1990. "Majorization as a tool for optimizing a class of matrix functions," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 55(3), pages 417-428, September.
- Henk Kiers, 1994. "Simplimax: Oblique rotation to an optimal target with simple structure," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 59(4), pages 567-579, December.
- Pieter Kroonenberg & Jan Leeuw, 1980. "Principal component analysis of three-mode data by means of alternating least squares algorithms," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 45(1), pages 69-97, March.
- Henk Kiers & Jos Berge, 1992. "Minimization of a class of matrix trace functions by means of refined majorization," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 57(3), pages 371-382, September.
- Ledyard Tucker, 1966. "Some mathematical notes on three-mode factor analysis," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 31(3), pages 279-311, September.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:psycho:v:74:y:2009:i:4:p:667-683. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn)or (Christopher F Baum)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.